**Thanks NT We Fell a Little Short But We Appreciate The Support..**

you know these west coast dudes not showin you any real love Rock ... they mad cuz the DMV runnin NT right now lolololol

Rock, for female you should have pick Danica Patrick.
laugh.gif
@ ugly peoplein St. Louis

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Damn this joint slowed down like a mug.. lol

And my fans went up by 7 people...
West Coast cats watching Lakers Game and UFC 107 is on.

Thanks Minister....

We have pretty good ratings even for late night.... and when we filled in for Prime Time last night we were off the Charts we heard...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Damn this joint slowed down like a mug.. lol

And my fans went up by 7 people...
West Coast cats watching Lakers Game and UFC 107 is on.

I'm from the West Coast. I tuned in online. I would join you on FB, but I don't have one.

Great job, guys. We should all feel proud to have been so well represented by Dirty & Rock.

You know you done messed up, right? Now we're gonna get a crop of new users asking, "What's Method Man's name on here?"

The hell is this? I want to hear Dirty, not some complaining over the Wizards.
Then be thankful I wasn't on. That's my squad.

the current DMV heads are already too annoying
ohwell.gif

hope we dont get anymore
Careful now.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]I got caught up watching 30 for 30, and forgot to turn to 106.7[/color]
mad.gif
. Guess I have to wait for thepodcast, but it won't be the same as actually listening to it on the radio.

Yo... I had folks from New Zealand listening and Asia so everyone in between is gravy....

"You *+%% for Pete Rose?"
"Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Rock
laugh.gif

Great show Rock.

Surprised myself. Thought I was just going to listen to the Dirty interview, but when I decided to tune into the next segment I just kept listening andlistening
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Great show Rock.

Surprised myself. Thought I was just going to listen to the Dirty interview, but when I decided to tune into the next segment I just kept listening and listening
pimp.gif
Did the same
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom