Thanks NT

Now that im already retired from the shoe game, i wanna thank you guys for the countless updates, pick-ups etc..NT helps me a lot when im still a collector,again thank you guys..MORE POWER NIKETALK PHILIPPINES..GOD BLESS!!!
happy.gif

Buti ka pa.....Some of us have a hard time letting go of the shoe game
roll.gif

Wishing you all the best and God bless you

shoe collecting is expensive...
grin.gif
wish i knew how to quit. but im gettinthere..

i'm surprised at how calm you are about it man.i guess its because its official & you've come to terms with yourself.good luck dude.

Honestly guys i really had a hard time coming into this decision, its just that as of the moment i had much important things to prioritize.
happy.gif
THANK YOU GUYS!!

You can say to yourself that you "spend your money wisely" during the time you are collecting sneaks diba

godspeed sir!!!!i think im also getting there....
smile.gif
now that i have themotorsports XX3's in my collection, i personally think that there is no more use to keep going now that the shoe line of the greatest player ever is nowfinished (in terms of numbering?)hehe. like what you've guys said in the past, the quality of today's shoes (MOST SPECIALLY with the retroes) areterrible and substandard (paint chipping off, creasing issues etc.).
eyes.gif
.sayang lang, i didn't get the CDP XI/XII's and a set of the DMP's (in my dreams
laugh.gif
) to really make my collection even special.hehe. enough about me, congratsairmarvin and i believe that it was a well-made decision!!!!!!!

THANKS RED

Michael Jordan was inducted recently to the Basketball Hall of Fame. He still active playing basketball. Love and passion for the game still lives for him.Well for me, as long I can walk and run. I still buy sneakers kahit sa outlet store lang binili, maybe I'll slowdown for while but still active in thisgame. Bumili ka kung talagang gusto mo hindi yung makikisabay kung ano uso.

we all have to call it quits,at onepoint in time...so happen, the time is good for you sir air marvin..im down with you...like mj said..the itch is over...

but im having the feeling for a reunion on the silver anniv...2 years from know...im guessing JB will be concentrating on a silver type of gimmickry...see youin 2 years...air marvin hehe

Goodluck sir Marvin. Sa panahon pati ngayon it's really hard to keep the collection going, well para sakin hehe... Freeze muna ako sa JB collection kountil I get in sa US Navy hopefully ma-complete ko na AJ Collection so I can retire nadin...

Back
Top Bottom