That Adam Sandler Movie in South Park is real.

Sorry if already posted but I haven't seen anything in here yet on this. On the last episode of South Park where Stan has cynicism and they're watching the movie trailers and they show an Adam Sandler movie where he's Jack & Jill, IT'S REAL! What the hell. After watching this trailer I really do feel like Adam Sandler just %%%# in my eyes, ears and mouth.

Sorry if already posted but I haven't seen anything in here yet on this. On the last episode of South Park where Stan has cynicism and they're watching the movie trailers and they show an Adam Sandler movie where he's Jack & Jill, IT'S REAL! What the hell. After watching this trailer I really do feel like Adam Sandler just %%%# in my eyes, ears and mouth.

from the studios that brought you just go with it and grown ups comes 2 hours more of *%%+

from the studios that brought you just go with it and grown ups comes 2 hours more of *%%+

I have lost all respect for Al Pacino and Adam Sandler for this tragically shameful excuse of cinema.
sick.gif

I have lost all respect for Al Pacino and Adam Sandler for this tragically shameful excuse of cinema.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom