That boy Chris Brown Put Hands on Rihanna!!!

damn, talk about letting a girl get the best of you
grin.gif

If this whole herpes story actually has some merit, how dumb is he to haul off and do something like that? Now everybody and their mama is gonna know about hiswarty wiener. Tons of celebs have incurable STDs but they don't make a show of it. lol He's acting like he's just some dude from around the way andnot a damn celebrity. Can't be wilin' out like that.
smh.gif

shout out to chris breezzy.... sometimes u gotta get ya point across... by any means necessary

Is so many rumors going around as to why he hit her. We will probably never know the truth. haha lol at crank's gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

from twitter...

skeetonmytwitts Omg kanyes here and rihanna has a serious black eye omg why is she trying to cover it up with sunglasses
25 minutes ago from TwitterBerry
roll.gif

Clever
laugh.gif

if she did in fact give ole CB the herpes then that dirty tramp deserves to be tazed in that diseased vagina...

He seriously bit her? Dont get me wrong, hitting a female is inexcusable unless she kicks you in the ding ding for no reason on purpose but biting? I cant evenimagine the fight without laughing...

CB: YOU GAVE ME THE WHAT?
RiRi: Im sorry hon... *SMACCK*
CB: Get back here tramp you about to get bit

Originally Posted by retrospect90

Is so many rumors going around as to why he hit her. We will probably never know the truth.
CB can clear his name though, if he puts it out that Rihanna gave him herpes, and it's the truth. I know he will still be going to jail orhaving plenty of Anger Management classes.

Back
Top Bottom