that boy crank

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Fade On You

Originally Posted by jwalker123

i guess none of u guys were on tinychat last night

Nah some of us have lives so fill us in or +*#%.

i have a life.... but last night katt williams j.r smith tyga and some other people were in this tinychat with this dude name tonydofat or something likethat and crank was roasting katt and katt was getting all mad and %**@ they banned crank like 6 times but he keep coming back then tyga joined and crank got onhim it was funny

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How do you guys get to chat with these people and what was crank saying that was so funny?

it was this dude name tony dofat hes some kind of celebrity and he had all them join go to tinychat.com its lame right now its was cool last night was my firsttime on there so i don't know what goes on there regularly

Crank: Kat why are you so small? Man you cant even fit a skittle in your pocket. hahaha

Crank: kat why you still promoting pimp chronicles, that $@@$ came out 4 years ago, kat: it was two years ago.

There was a lot more, i felt like a loser though watching it for 2 hours.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

thread is useless without the following:
-pics
-video
-screenshots

none of that %!*@ didn't think the other thread would get deleted

Originally Posted by Fade On You

i guess none of u guys were on tinychat last night

Nah some of us have lives so fill us in or +*#%.

i have a life.... but last night katt williams j.r smith tyga and some other people were in this tinychat with this dude name tonydofat or something like that and crank was roasting katt and katt was getting all mad and %**@ they banned crank like 6 times but he keep coming back then tyga joined and crank got on him it was funny
I can honestly say I have NO idea what any of that last sentence even meant or who ANY of those people are.

Back
Top Bottom