That "I TURN EVERYTHING INTO A RACIAL ISSUE" person in your school UNAPPRECIATION

i swear..its like everyday in my college prep class this same chic turns everything into a racial issue..she is so annoying and i don't see how the teacher

can be patient and tolerate her. her and i are the only black people in that class and she embarrasses me every time she opens her pink lip. For

example..we were talking about the barack obama situation and she goes crazy talking about "john mccain is too old and obama is going to win...then

another girl (white) goes on to say.."well maybe obama is too young" (which is a good point)..the girl then says "no..you think because hesblack blah

blah blah..i mean stuff like that..one day im going to spaz out and tell her to stop complaining about everything..
smh.gif

we had two dudes like that who EVERYBODY hated.

one of em was black and used that as an excuse for everything

the other was white and always turned things into an issue about how he was discriminated on by white people because he was a white teenager with piercings...

All you gotta do is interject and shut her down, talk about how she needs to stay on topic.

"well maybe obama is too young" (which is a good point)
JFK took the Presidency at age 44. Barack Obama is 46.

.the girl then says "no..you think because hes black blah

blah blah..

mad.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif
embarassed.gif

- I used to hate situations as such...

- makes you want to instantly disappear or retract into your desk, like a turtle into its shell.
tired.gif

- It's like, it takes everything that you have inside of you to prevent yourself from hopping out of your desk, walking over and
slap.gif
ing the
cc0359e4e8987625eef24e6e002c84478092d45.gif
out of that thing.

I hate people like this. I know this one dude down the hall from me always saying he struggling in life because he black.
smh.gif
You ain't the only brotha onthe Earth. Join the club.

unappreciated

there's a few of them on this board
nerd.gif

[h3][/h3]
That "I TURN EVERYTHING INTO A RACIAL ISSUE" person in your school UNAPPRECIATION
man this gets me heated too. but thats not the point

yeah the whole "racist card" is annoying. it makes people sound ignorant towards the totalities of a certain conversation. i.e. speaking on somethinglike the reason for so many crimes in or something. somebody wants to show up and say "WELL, THE WHITE COPS ARE ALWAYS TRYING TO BLAME THE AFRICANAMERICANS"
indifferent.gif
im pretty sure thats unnecessary and false.

Originally Posted by Mayor of NYC

...then

another girl (white) goes on to say.."well maybe obama is too young" (which is a good point)..the girl then says "no..you think because hes black blah

blah blah..i mean stuff like that..one day im going to spaz out and tell her to stop complaining about everything..
smh.gif

They're arguing about age and ethnic background in a presidential race that has so much at stake? You are deviating from the root cause. Both are women.
happy.gif

But seriously, the "race card" is like the George Costanza zinger, "Well I slept with your wife." It's basically a last resort forpeople who have no argument. They're like, "..uh.. well... ummm... you don't like him because he's black!" I mean, come on now, justconcede the argument and move on, no need to sound like a bigger idiot in the process.

Thank you! There's this latino dude at my school and we had to do a Huck Finn project. We decided that he would be Huck for our skit and that he would goon a raft. All of sudden dudes like "Wait, woah man, that's racist. Putting the Mexican on the raft? C'mon"

Me and this other dude look at each other, then both look at him and give him the
indifferent.gif

I HATE that! And for some reason it's always some really educated black guy, lazy black guy, or some random black female. I (black btw) always feel likestop making excuses and change stuff. I was at a discussion on campus about the election and everytime we brought Obama's points this guy would co signwith stats about how he was so helpful to the blacks. One of the points he made was about blacks being more likely to get health problems blah blah and one ofthe excuses he used was our eating habits. I was like what? That is an individual choice idiot.

Yea I've had situations like that.. I had the most ghetto ignorant girl in one of my classes class year and we were the only 2 black people. She wouldsay all kinds of "because im black" somethin black etc.. I almost felt like I would have to say the opposite of what she was saying even if I agreedevery once in a while. In class debates omg she would lose her cool and take everything personally drew about 10 smhs from the class every day with mess shesaid...

I hate people like that, its the most ignorant form of arguement one could use
indifferent.gif

I remeber this one time I was on the bus to work, this dude gets on the bus, and tries to hand the driver a $20, first of all, the buses around my way takeexact change, always been that way, and the bus driver is like "sir its gotta be exact I can't make change" homey starts blowin up bout how itsnot right to black people and this and that and how he suffered for all those years ( he looks 18-20 btw) and how rosa parks blah blah blah and now for this""incident"" he should get to ride the bus for free
eek.gif
the bus driver goes (who's blk btw) "son get the @@%% off my bus withthat nonsense"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

I hate people like that, its the most ignorant form of arguement one could use
indifferent.gif

I remeber this one time I was on the bus to work, this dude gets on the bus, and tries to hand the driver a $20, first of all, the buses around my way take exact change, always been that way, and the bus driver is like "sir its gotta be exact I can't make change" homey starts blowin up bout how its not right to black people and this and that and how he suffered for all those years ( he looks 18-20 btw) and how rosa parks blah blah blah and now for this ""incident"" he should get to ride the bus for free
eek.gif
the bus driver goes (who's blk btw) "son get the @@%% off my bus with that nonsense"
eek.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom