that lebron hair line life vol pic for reference

Got the same problem around your age OP. Just thinning on top. When my co-worker noticed he said my crops were all gone and I needed to pray and put some water on that.
laugh.gif
. Meanwhile he's going bald also now.
I recommend stacking up on some lipogaine. It's worked for me to the point people have noticed my hair growing back. I cut my own hair with a 1 1/2 guide and be careful with the top.

only thing i wore on my head was a beanie like 10 times out of a year when it was very cold.....No snapbacks or fitteds before. Not buying the hat myth.
do you have to keep using it or if you stop does it fall out again? its getting really high marks on amazon. 

im not that self conscious about my hair because i keep my hair low either way. just gotta go lower if anything. i just want to know with what im dealing with here if its balding or im just thinning. i got a dermatologist appointment in 3 weeks. 

Last edited:
Dont mess with propecia or Rogaine(minoxidil). That stuff will start to mess will make your meat flaccid and lower sex drive because it lowers DHT the main male hormone.

Cut it low and grow a beard to compensate for hairloss homeboys

Plus not only is that Rogaine stuff expensive, but you have use it all the time cause once you don't, then your hair just eventually catches up to where it is supposed to be.

Not only am I cursed with a large odd head, I can't grown a beard for the life of me. I am asian, so that how mess just looks like rat whiskers. I always thought The Rock had a similar hair story like guys on here. He kept his hair as long as he could. Even did the low fade thing and everything but eventually he mopped it off and grew the facial hair. I even wonder if him getting tattooed and working out like a mad man had to do with that too.

do you have to keep using it or if you stop does it fall out again? its getting really high marks on amazon. 

im not that self conscious about my hair because i keep my hair low either way. just gotta go lower if anything. i just want to know with what im dealing with here if its balding or im just thinning. i got a dermatologist appointment in 3 weeks. 

Yeah have to keep using it with consistent morning and night use or else it's going to fall out again. A few missed applications will be alright, but not a lot. I tried rogaine and didn't get any results. Rogaine takes a lot longer to dry.

Propecia saved my Dad's Manu patch

Give it a shot OP.
i heard once you start with propecia you have to stay on it for life...

wouldnt recommend it. own it, 

keep the lettuce tight til its all gone. 

wear a fitted as much as you can 

For those of us that have thinning hair, has anybody used a laser comb?  They're FDA approved to regrow hair, but I haven't had the courage to drop $500 or more on one.

bought a pair of wahl clippers and took #1 all over and it evened out...it was sort of liberating cutting my own hair. people are used to seeing me with short hair so i doubt anyone even notices

still hoping its stress but i dont really have to worry about this for the time being
happy.gif

bruh i started losing my hair at 17 
mean.gif
 28 now if i dont shave my head once a week i look like this 

its like god is playing a joke " your going bald but im gonna make your hair grow extrmrly fast lulz"

last time i grew it out i was looking like 

but consistently I've been looking like a suge knight stunt double for the better part of  decade 

my problem is im allergic to nickel and certain metals so when i have caps on that little metal pin used to make contact with my skin and kill the hair cells same with metal framed glasses if i wear those my skin breaks out along with watches 

Last edited:
The genetics for balding do come from both sides of your family, but if your father is bald you have over 2 times greater chance of going bald yourself as a man.

Everyone on my moms sides got hair including my 80+ year old Grandfather.

Everyone on my pops side is bald as hell. Even the women all have short hair.

And I'm the only one of my siblings balding too. My older brother just turned 28 and this N' got the Paul George hairline. My **** dropping back faster than Champ Bailey. I been lightweight pissed for about a year now. :lol:

The genetics for balding do come from both sides of your family, but if your father is bald you have over 2 times greater chance of going bald yourself as a man.

Everyone on my moms sides got hair including my 80+ year old Grandfather.

Everyone on my pops side is bald as hell. Even the women all have short hair.

And I'm the only one of my siblings balding too. My older brother just turned 28 and this N' got the Paul George hairline. My **** dropping back faster than Champ Bailey. I been lightweight pissed for about a year now.
laugh.gif
my dad still has a head full, albeit thinned out. my uncs from my mom's side all got hair and my maternal grandfather died with a head full of hair.

my dad's brothers were bald, bald, bald tho so maybe i got something from them.

Back
Top Bottom