That ONE girl in class. VOL. I want to sit next to her. Edit: I got the #.

what that thang smell like?

pimp.gif

^ hot coffee > lunch

n thanks for the guidelines but i think corniness is a + when meeting new girls be creative...
lines I've used recently: hey want to act like scientists and experiment?

hey do you know to you use a *insert your phone here* ?
- yes
oh okay well mine has a problem, it doesn't have your number.

I'm asmooth criminal
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Back in my days at hunter college, it was that "one class where you're one of the 5 guys with 30 girls" feeling

damn i miss school lol

Originally Posted by cartune

You: Mannn do u get this?

Her: A lil You stupid?

You: Really, You look just as confused as me

Her:frown:gigglestoneface) You muggin me?

You: Well I need you to tutor a ninja/Good I need a study buddy/Good you can text me the answers/

Her: Here is a list of tutors that can help you.
Convos go so smooth when you anticipate what they goin to say.
99% of the time they will say something completely unexpected.

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

Originally Posted by Yimoney23

which school. I'm taking AAS 33A at san jose st right now.
laugh.gif

San Jose St! HAHA. fasho thanks for all the advice, ima be sure to try it on Monday. Go in with a fresh cut and fit. haha. Will be awkward considering the MIDDLE seat has been vacant last 2 days and now I am just going to sit in it. My breath will be kicking too since I'm fasting. ouch. haha. And it's not that I'm not smashing. It's just some girls have this affect. Like she stares STRAIGHT, doesen't smile or look at NOBODY. gonna be tough
its tough but there has to be something that can get her to open up.

just talk to her and ask open-ended questions, find out what she likes.. once you get girls going on something they are interested in, they wont shut up.

let your swagger do the talking....my boy spent the summer trying to get at this latin chick and a week before school ends she tells him she has a bf.
indifferent.gif

sit next to her, get her #. it's a good excuse because you know she will miss days of class and so will you. you need to share information about homeworkand @#%%.

do it.

laugh.gif
This happened to me a few times in classes. You gotta sit next to herthe first time you see her or at least as close as you can without looking so creepy.

im starting to think most NT'ers are

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian
4. Would rather be here talking about a girl they failed with rather than being with that girl.

I mean seriously, how old are you? Time to jump outta your shell buddy. If you dont do it now, youre never gonna do it. Talk to her. Maybe she has a man, maybeshe doesnt. Maybe shes interested in you, maybe shes not. Worse case scenario, she says shes taken or not interested. Big deal, youre in school...plenty offish in the ocean.

If you get rejected, hey, take it as a lesson learned. What that means is, at least you got up to bat. Although you struck out, youre ready to get anotheratbat. This time youre ready...next story you'll have for Nt is, "hey guys, i "smashed" that girl from class".

Moral of the story : grow a pair.

Ask her how much a polar bear wieghs... answer with enough to break the ice and introduce urself
---THE GOODS

Originally Posted by plumber E 20

im starting to think most NT'ers are

1. afraid of girls
2. Dont like girls
3. Asian
4. Would rather be here talking about a girl they failed with rather than being with that girl.

I mean seriously, how old are you? Time to jump outta your shell buddy. If you dont do it now, youre never gonna do it. Talk to her. Maybe she has a man, maybe she doesnt. Maybe shes interested in you, maybe shes not. Worse case scenario, she says shes taken or not interested. Big deal, youre in school...plenty of fish in the ocean.

If you get rejected, hey, take it as a lesson learned. What that means is, at least you got up to bat. Although you struck out, youre ready to get another atbat. This time youre ready...next story you'll have for Nt is, "hey guys, i "smashed" that girl from class".

Moral of the story : grow a pair.
Well said
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom