That one person that just HAS to have that 1up on everybody... unappreciation

Just always have to have a story that's better,done everything, been through everything. So %#$#$!% annoying. Half the @+## is probably lies.
Ol' " oh yea, one time I " looking $*#.

indifferent.gif

Sam's Club rep comes to my job and has a story about everything that is always better than yours 
30t6p3b.gif

Me: I went to that new mall over there in Alpharetta
Him: Oh yea a buddy of mine just built it and my uncle owns half of it.

Like really dude who cares, I'm not discussing all that
30t6p3b.gif

I just try to one up people on sarcasm and douchebagery... But it is so blatant you can't help but to laugh...

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

The worst is when people !!#@! about things being the worst.

Seriously! This girl I know is the absolute worst when it comes to this.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't stand these dudes and to make it worse the one I know is my mother-in-laws boyfriend. He goes on these hunting trips in Africa and that's ALL he talks about. He acts like he was a gladiator fighting a tiger in the coliseum with his bare hands or something. Me and my brother-in-law are constantly hitting him with the stoneface and getting wasted on his booze.

co-worker like this..and it dosent have to be somthin major for him to 1 up you even small stuff he has done it bigger and better.

I went to my friend's birthday dinner and one of her friends kept telling the most ridiculous stories.  He kept trying to better whatever stories one of us would tell.  Dude deserved to get punched in the face.

Back
Top Bottom