"That's My Boy" - Official Movie Thread

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by zube42

Movie was better than I thought it'd be.
Vanilla Ice
laugh.gif

Wish Samberg had a funnier character he hasn't really done it for me in movies outside of Hot Rod(which I **!#*+# loved)

lol hot rod was very underrated.. "God i go to church every god damn sunday! You gonna bring the demons out of me??!!" *hits big dude with a safety cone*
laugh.gif
danny mcbride always brings the lols
Hot Rod is amazing.

Originally Posted by PatentBoy23

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Originally Posted by casekicks

Disagree sir..Sandler's Grown Ups movie was funny as hell and he's actually making a sequal right now..And that movie must have been funny/successful/popular cause it's the first time Sandler has ever made a part 2 to any of his films..Can't wait to see That's My Boy cause the critics hate it which means it's probably funny..

Grown Ups was so trash bruh!!! It was more of a family joint. It was not funny and meant for kids
growns up was a great family flick, that's it. Sandler's been sold out and hasn't made a classic in years, although I thought Click had it all 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
embarassed.gif
tired.gif
Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Adam Sandler does it again 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And by does it again, I mean he manages to steal millions of dollars from people who see his movies.
roll.gif
QFT.  That movie when he dresses up as a woman 
indifferent.gif
 straight robbery and I refused to watch that trash 
sick.gif

THIS.
I will not see this unless it comes on tv

Grown Ups was hilarious. Andy Samberg or whatever his name is will be the reason I wont see this. That guy isn't funny to me

Will check this out this week

I thought Grown Ups was funny, laughed way more than I expected.
Hot Rod is HILARIOUS

I thought it was hilarious from beginning to end. Happy Madison's best release since Grandma's Boy in my opinon.

Sandler has a movie out every year.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
I'll wait until it's on Netflix like with most of his movies. They aren't great but they aren't bad either. You just watch them to get a good laugh out of it and on to his next movie.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

I hope this movie is funny. With his recent releases, I'm starting to question if Sandler was ever funny or if I was just 12 years old.

Billy Madison and happy Gilmore are classic 90s comedies, wedding singer is also one of the better rom com's of the 90s too. I'll probably see this movie tonight, I've heard if you like Sandler's early films, you'll enjoy this. Also I'm a samberg fan and probably the one of 10 people who love hot rod.

Man Hot Rod was hilarious
laugh.gif
one of the 10 with you

It's fair to be skeptical seeing this movie knowing what Sandler has become these days. I just got back from seeing it, and I 100% recommend it. Hysterical IMO, definitely exceeded my expectations.

Sandler delivered, and Samberg had his moments, but the supporting cast definitely helped this movie be as funny as it was. The brother was wild
roll.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Grown Ups was hilarious. Andy Samberg or whatever his name is will be the reason I wont see this. That guy isn't funny to me

Samberg isn't funny but Sandler is?

Back
Top Bottom