The 10,000 Club

how have you not been banned? im not a bad nt'er or a big name one but we all slip up here and there
laugh.gif
I been on here forever. damn near 10 years i think

I've been suspended... Maybe 3 times. Each time I understood and took it on the chin like a real NTer... Pyramid quoting... Belittling another NTer that went on to report me (it wasn't cool bro).... Anyways regardless of what I did Ive been on this board since I was 15 over 2 usernames (one was hacked by a chubby kid named Dray I think
30t6p3b.gif
) but this site has been there through.... A lot. 10,000 will be dope. I plan on doing something special for my NT brethren

I've been suspended... Maybe 3 times. Each time I understood and took it on the chin like a real NTer... Pyramid quoting... Belittling another NTer that went on to report me (it wasn't cool bro).... Anyways regardless of what I did Ive been on this board since I was 15 over 2 usernames (one was hacked by a chubby kid named Dray I think
30t6p3b.gif
) but this site has been there through.... A lot. 10,000 will be dope. I plan on doing something special for my NT brethren

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

how have you not been banned? im not a bad nt'er or a big name one but we all slip up here and there
laugh.gif

I was wondering this same exact thing

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

laugh.gif

I was wondering this same exact thing

I generally keep out of "trouble". I've been caught up in plenty of arguments, I just never take it to an aggressive or demeaning place. It's quite easy to turn off the computer and do something else if NT is getting me that upset
laugh.gif

I did get suspended for 3 days for participating in a thread in which everyone kept making different "bro" names... not really hard time by NT banned camp standards
laugh.gif
It still counts, though.

I generally keep out of "trouble". I've been caught up in plenty of arguments, I just never take it to an aggressive or demeaning place. It's quite easy to turn off the computer and do something else if NT is getting me that upset
laugh.gif

I did get suspended for 3 days for participating in a thread in which everyone kept making different "bro" names... not really hard time by NT banned camp standards
laugh.gif
It still counts, though.

You don't get anything except for the fact you've spent a good chunk of your life on a website posting replies, and topics that are pointless and don't get you anywhere.

Life well spent
smile.gif

-Jacob

You don't get anything except for the fact you've spent a good chunk of your life on a website posting replies, and topics that are pointless and don't get you anywhere.

Life well spent
smile.gif

-Jacob

I used to get banned a lot when I first started out on NT and was an immature young man, but now that I've matured and developed into a sexy-++! young adult it's just been a few suspensions over stupid stuff. Still mad Meth clipped me for 2 weeks for my thread about me and my friends wanting to recruit a black friend.

I used to get banned a lot when I first started out on NT and was an immature young man, but now that I've matured and developed into a sexy-++! young adult it's just been a few suspensions over stupid stuff. Still mad Meth clipped me for 2 weeks for my thread about me and my friends wanting to recruit a black friend.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It still counts, though.

I sorta remember that thread.. I was going to reply in that thread but I had that this will not end well feeling towards the thread so I avoid it..

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
It still counts, though.

I sorta remember that thread.. I was going to reply in that thread but I had that this will not end well feeling towards the thread so I avoid it..

Back
Top Bottom