The 10 Best Video Games of the Last Five Years (As Per Complex)

personally thought 2 was the GOAT until Adventure.  Mecha sonic in the background of sonic 2. :Hat

Last edited:
sonic 2 and sonic adventure 2 are the best sonic games hands down

but sonic 3 is the 2nd best 2d sonic game

Good list. Didn't really like Infinite all that much though.

It is Bioshock but with your decision meaning nothing and a story that is just overly confusing.

No contest whatsoever for me. Garbage list.
personally i like new vegas more than 3 

it was basically fallout 3 with better guns and armor and better story 

and your actions and quests you pick actually affect the ending not like in 3 where you could either die a hero or poison the world and still die 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Good list. Didn't really like Infinite all that much though.

It is Bioshock but with your decision meaning nothing and a story that is just overly confusing.

What about the story did you think was confusing?

First off :The twins (well I guess they aren't twins) and old Elizabeth. But then again I didn't make it a point to collect the audio logs, so that could have been the reason

2nd off:The moving goal post of what are constants and what are variables in the multiverse. Which is used to explain Booker being Comstock

Shame the arkham games weren't included. Also skyrim was great. This list was decent but omits some games tht shouldve been on there

and your actions and quests you pick actually affect the ending not like in 3 where you could either die a hero or poison the world and still die :lol:  

Not if you had Broken Steel.

and your actions and quests you pick actually affect the ending not like in 3 where you could either die a hero or poison the world and still die 
laugh.gif

Not if you had Broken Steel.
i almost forgot about that the broken steel ending was 
nthat.gif

but as a base game without dlc new vegas is better 

new vegas had better dlc too all of them were great

the only good dlc from 3 were broken steel and point outlook the other 3 were ehh

and your actions and quests you pick actually affect the ending not like in 3 where you could either die a hero or poison the world and still die :lol:  

Fallout 3 was great but was pretty hard to play due to so many glitches.
New Vegas still had it's problems but was much easier to enjoy

Also before ME1 I was never that crazy about RPG's but that was a gateway for me and now that's really all I play. The Mass Effect trilogy itself was pretty cool, the ending to 3 pissed a ton of people off though. Also the last 2 games moved away from more of a RPG to more of an action game

dont play it and dont find the game that fun but how is league of legends not on that list, everyone and their grandmothers play that game

Watched this after subscribing to this guy's channel after another video of his was posted in the PS4 thread.
Most of his picks are for PS3 and even though I never owned one, a lot of the games on his list made me want to buy one when they released.

Plus, dude is pretty entertaining :lol:. Thoughts?

Dang, I need to play Red Dead. I kept sleepin on it. I'm gon cop when I get some funds

i almost forgot about that the broken steel ending was :nthat:

the only good dlc from 3 were broken steel and point outlook the other 3 were ehh

I liked Mothership Zeta mainly for the weapons. That unique plasma pistol :smokin

Agree on the New Vegas DLC except Honest Hearts...wasn't feeling that at all.

idk if I can say NV > 3 though. I think I just liked 3's setting better.

Love them games though. Very few game moments are more intense than when you see a Deathclaw rollin up on you. :smh:

They need to quit playin and announce Fallout 4 though.

Last edited:

i almost forgot about that the broken steel ending was 
nthat.gif

I liked Mothership Zeta mainly for the weapons. That unique plasma pistol
smokin.gif

Agree on the New Vegas DLC except Honest Hearts...wasn't feeling that at all.

idk if I can say NV > 3 though. I think I just liked 3's setting better.

Love them games though. Very few game moments are more intense than when you see a Deathclaw rollin up on you.
mean.gif

They need to quit playin and announce Fallout 4 though.
i agree with you about hionest hearts it had a lot of potential but it felt really short

the scariest moment was in 3 when the super mutant overlords spotted you especially on very hard 
sick.gif

wish 4 would come out already 

Back
Top Bottom