The 10 Hottest Hip-Hop Wifeys

Damn.....Russell doing it indeed. Had no idea who he was dating. Too bad it won't last.....

Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

amber-rose-bauer-griffin-240.jpg

1) Amber Rose (Kanye's Lady Friend)

Big Brother may have his love on lockdown, but Kanye West's holding down the flyest honey honors this go round. A low, cropped, blonde cut wouldn't work for the average woman, but Amber Rose is anything but average. A lean, mean, bisexual machine, she has a penchant for going topless and wearing dental floss string bikinis that pulls the paparazzi in like magnets. Now Kanye can pound his chest harder, better, faster, stronger, than ever for snaggin' the #1 girl. Damn that smug look on his face.

amber-rose-90818x4_rose_b-456-2.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by sam206

Serena Williams is ugly as hell, I should slap you for providing this list
But you can't.

Serena is a man
fixed...shes fugly...im coo off commons girl
laugh.gif
sick.gif

amber rose?....
indifferent.gif

-swiss beatz you lucky bastard!!!!
-p.diddy too!!!
-cool &dre

of course nick cannon

russells girl aint too shabby
devil.gif

I don't know who Amber Rose is, but I most certainly don't think she should be in the top spot
sick.gif

Serena looks good body-wise, till you see her next to "normal" women. then she looks super buffed and masculine. I always dug her body till I saw heron The Game. seeing her next to those chicks really put her proportions into perspective

nah serena is sexy as hell i guess dudes up here say she manly and all that cus she'd bust they %*$.....aint nuttin wrong wit Serena at all...now Venus isa different stroy tho.......

Amber Rose looks like trashy stripper...of course she'd turn heads cause of her "unique" look, but honestly she's no better than some of thechicks up at Gallagher's 2000.....same with Coco.

Serena, Coco, and Tahiry?
roll.gif

Alicia Keys > all. I think Russell's chick is the best looking after Alicia.
Originally Posted by RickFoxJr

Sam206 you ain't slapping @%#$ mother ***!$@
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom