And a nice ace
eek.gif

natali15595.jpg

natali.jpg

image4525748g.jpg

natali-del-conte.jpg

bol2.jpg

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know I'm a geek because the thing that I'm most mad about in your post in that you think we use cards to play D&D.

Unless you mean the the grids sometimes used to be a field.
laugh.gif

easy...I dont know how its played nowdays, but in my youth they played with these weird dice and these cards
*shrugs*....I tried to play it with them 2 recesses in a row and was out. Those dude really were geeks....but then most of my class was cause it was somegifted accelerated learning class.

its probably played online nowdays right?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

I know I'm a geek because the thing that I'm most mad about in your post in that you think we use cards to play D&D.

Unless you mean the the grids sometimes used to be a field.
laugh.gif

easy...I dont know how its played nowdays, but in my youth they played with these weird dice and these cards
*shrugs*....I tried to play it with them 2 recesses in a row and was out. Those dude really were geeks....but then most of my class was cause it was some gifted accelerated learning class.

its probably played online nowdays right?
God no, half the fun is getting together people. You should listen to the D&D podcast with Wil Wheation, Scott Kurtz and the Penny Arcadeguys, its hilarious.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im sayin though, playin video games makes you a geek?

if you were playin dungeons and dragons with the cards and dice and all that..... then I'd call you a geek, but video games have been a HUGE part of our culture for years. Same with computers. Its not really "geeky" anymore to be into video games and be somewhat tech savvy
at the same time, wearing a pair of nikes doesn't make you a sneaker head, but lots of females do anyway. doesn't disqualify them though. if their interest in computer related stuff or video games is well above average, then you've got a geek.

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

And that Natali chick is looking NICE still after a google
natali+del+conte+%60.jpg

natalidelconte1.jpg

Looks like she has nice hooters. :drool:

showbackground001.jpg

And a nice ace
eek.gif
mad.gif

natali15595.jpg

natali.jpg

image4525748g.jpg

natali-del-conte.jpg

bol2.jpg
What I want my wife to be....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

glad im not the only person who feels like olivia munn is sort of a fraud. can't even watch her on G4.

and emmanuellabor i think youre refering to magic the gathering not dungeons and dragons.

I would take any of these girls over these shallow, golddigger, dumb as a rock dimes.

There's something so extremely attractive about a woman that's smart, techy, and cute.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Late80s

glad im not the only person who feels like olivia munn is sort of a fraud. can't even watch her on G4.
She's as dumb as a rock.

And a techy-fraud.

But I still like her.

and emmanuellabor i think youre refering to magic the gathering not dungeons and dragons.
indifferent.gif
dude seriously....I could care less aboutOlivia's "Geek Authenticity" For a female to even "like" videogames let alone play them is enough for me. I don't need a chick thatknows how to Program or write C++

Originally Posted by FlyJr22

indifferent.gif
dude seriously....I could care less about Olivia's "Geek Authenticity" For a female to even "like" videogames let alone play them is enough for me. I don't need a chick that knows how to Program or write C++
half the time she has no clue what a game is about. on G4 you see her reading off a cue card every single time a question about a game is broughtup. all she is, is eye candy

I'd take Veronica Belmont and Jessica Chobot over Olivia Munn.

Munn looks better than the rest, though.

Back
Top Bottom