The 15 best cities in the U.S. for rap fans right now Vol. yall peoples at it again

Complex? No way. That list is a joke.

ATL-Outkast, Goodie Mob, T.I., Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Gucci Mane, Jermaine Dupri
mean.gif

NY- Nas, B.I.G, Wu-Tang, 50 Cent, A Tribe Called Quest, Black Star, Run DMC, Big Daddy Kane, they somehow FORGOT RAKIM, LL Cool J, and Jay-Z.
smokin.gif

If your telling me that that ATL lineup has anything on the NY one then you are about as delusional as the Complex writers

The cool part about the list is it shows how far rap has come since its origin (geographically). Great rap has come from all over the country.

Last edited:
ATL-Outkast, Goodie Mob, T.I., Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Gucci Mane, Jermaine Dupri
mean.gif

NY- Nas, B.I.G, Wu-Tang, 50 Cent, A Tribe Called Quest, Black Star, Run DMC, Big Daddy Kane, they somehow FORGOT RAKIM, LL Cool J, and Jay-Z.
smokin.gif

If your telling me that that ATL lineup has anything on the NY one then you are about as delusional as the Complex writers
Ny has nothing to be proud of at this moment besides mchg

mean.gif

smokin.gif

I gotta say that OutKast is better than those NY artist except Nas and BIG and are about even with Wu even though Andre is a better MC than anyone on the Wu.

Wait... Atlanta is no. 1 with that BS list? :lol: :smh:

LA def making the best music right now, though.

Atlanta supports their artist, ain't no denying that.

Rich homie and migos are a perfect example, and Ti and jeezy before them

NY ain't had a big movement since dipset

Tyga, Kreayshawn and all her bummy associates have too much spotlight to say LA > anything :lol:

I would think Atlanta,Los Angeles, New York, Miami are the top places to record music now of days for top artist.

Back
Top Bottom