The 19 Video "No Cry" Challenge

I don't see why I would cry watching any of these vids. I'll save myself the time and not actually watch all of them.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

welp, 1st vid, I'm out

I'm sayin though. 
grin.gif

EDIT: So does the tear have to fall out of the eyeball or can it just sit there? Can I take a break to grab some food?

And I skipped the Toy Story 3 part because I haven't seen it.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I've seen the last minutes with Oden before on here... cried back then, cried now. Damn.

Srs. 
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I went to go hug and hang out with my dog right after that video.

Damn man.

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

I thought "Last Minutes with Oden" was about Greg Oden's NBA career.
Lol, will watch when I'm done with classes. 

Yea I didnt cry out.. but tears were in the eyes on the Last minutes with Oden. then the old people cartoon. and the thai commercial...

son the first one almost got me the 5th one did a bit tears were welling up
but then they played Lion King/Toy Story 3/Up back to back to back it was a wrap

Originally Posted by calibeebee

the old people cartoon got me. damn

Try watching the movie, "Up" starts out OD sad, is really funny/entertaining in the middle, and the end is way OD sad 
frown.gif

The last line he said about given anything to have one more day. hits hard.

I miss my mom.
frown.gif

Damn this thread!!
laugh.gif

I skipped around though, just to see what the vid's were. Then I saw the Oden one was about a dog. I can't bring myself to watch it!
frown.gif

edit:
Ok, I went through them, and surprisingly the one that affected me the most was the stupid Thai Life insurance vid!!
laugh.gif
didn't cry though, but it definitely got me the most
embarassed.gif

The Oden one wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, probably because I remember vividly how it was with my dog, and that was one of the saddest moments of my life.  Real talk, if someone had recorded that whole day with me & my dog, it would be one of the saddest ever.
frown.gif

I didn't watch the Toy Story one though, since I haven't seen the very last one yet.  & I think they should have shown the full sequence of the "UP" video.  But yeah, damn that Life Insurance Vid!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I realized the dog was sit.. but I dont understand why they didn't just let him die naturally?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

The last line he said about given anything to have one more day. hits hard.

I miss my mom.
frown.gif

word.  May 9th will be four years for me
If none of these videos hit home for you, then you probably havent had a hard day in your life

I made it through the playlist. The hardest video to get through was the Oden video (and I've never even owned a dog 
tired.gif
).

The pixar/disney movie scenes after Oden were a perfect safe stretch for me. Lion King I only cried as a child, Up was sad but didn't get me, and Toy Story had no chance in hell in getting anything out of me (I think that scene is overhyped). The last scene where Andy says bye to his toys was sadder.

Originally Posted by NiceLikeChrist

I made it through the playlist. The hardest video to get through was the Oden video (and I've never even owned a dog 
tired.gif
).

The pixar/disney movie scenes after Oden were a perfect safe stretch for me. Lion King I only cried as a child, Up was sad but didn't get me, and Toy Story had no chance in hell in getting anything out of me (I think that scene is overhyped). The last scene where Andy says bye to his toys was sadder.
I agree that scene got me more than the furnace one

Back
Top Bottom