.::THE 2009 SoCal SUMMIT: NT as a Community..... (except 56k users)::.

the hell ya'll give Ben a plaque for?
laugh.gif

I just had fun messin' with the SF Girls sitting infront of us the whole night, the one girl said to me "Im loosing my Baseball game Virginityhere"........I continued by saying we would push her over the railing if she stood up for the Giants again and then yelled to HBW for some syruplol...........Dont ask I dont even know what I was saying half the time

Originally Posted by Regent Park

1a635b614470cc65658772d76ec1c2061474295.jpg

1a635b614470cc65658772d76ec1c2061474295.jpg

b6b25ea47bcb86f27e86dee07d6e57803c2b035.jpg

nerd.gif

lurking in the back mamacita
Yea all those pics were for the chic in the BG... her friend was wearin' a purple velour outfit and she was lookin' plump in all the rightplaces as well...

Damn Ben did lose hella weight..... and yea O came out... he was pop-lockin' in the stands and everything... *my heart-heart goes boom-boom-clap*

These summits don't happen nearly enough. Even with Ben "retiring" from active coordinating, I hope we can occasionally pull them together. Goodpeople, good time.

My continued best to all. You too, Rob. . !

Originally Posted by treewing

Damn Ben did lose hella weight..... and yea O came out... he was pop-lockin' in the stands and everything... *my heart-heart goes boom-boom-clap*
laugh.gif

sucks i couldnt make it out this time....but school is a %%%*@ right now with finals around the corner

yeah I remember a time lurking on here and there would be a summit every other month, sometimes 3 in a month.

laugh.gif
I always thought treewing was Asian for some reason. Speaking of summits, I remember the first one I attended at a park, forget which, and dudes actuallyballed. SMH at Rob being a baller for real, but didn't tell anyone until he got the ball and busted moves on dudes.

oo! before i go,

I am the "jheri curl" dude. I'm wearing white tee/ red LA hat/ fire red's
girl on the right of me is my besty/main. we close. and she's a size 6.5

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
I always thought treewing was Asian for some reason. Speaking of summits, I remember the first one I attended at a park, forget which, and dudes actually balled. SMH at Rob being a baller for real, but didn't tell anyone until he got the ball and busted moves on dudes.
I'd definately be down if we have a bbq/basketball game, specially with summer coming up.

Originally Posted by wj4

laugh.gif
I always thought treewing was Asian for some reason. Speaking of summits, I remember the first one I attended at a park, forget which, and dudes actually balled. SMH at Rob being a baller for real, but didn't tell anyone until he got the ball and busted moves on dudes.

He is mannnnn lol, speaking of Im confused who iHeartBoost is.........All I remember is Kirby kicked the ball away from me
laugh.gif
that was summit number 2 for me if I remember right and Im sure I dont lol

Looks like a lot of fun....

I need to make it out to another one of these....

Back
Top Bottom