.::THE 2009 SoCal SUMMIT: NT as a Community..... (except 56k users)::.

This so cal summit is gonna turn into a big $#% party. If it does happen....I see 75+ peeps showing up easy

pimp.gif
Good news, indeed.

$10 from each person would go a long way if its done right, trust.
$15 could even provide some beers... but we can definitely have enough food.

my philosophy on summits, is I have a couple options and I just do it, too bad, most of everyone who doesn't show up regrets it later in life

attention to coordinator/host for the so cal summit: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COSTCO MEMBERSHIP & A GOOD OG/MOM & POP LEGIT MEXICAN MARKET FOR THE REAL"CARNE ASADA"

crank you got ballin skills? nycballer thinks differently.
laugh.gif

bottom line is EVERYONE IS REALLY TALKING LIKE U GOT HOOP GAME..... CMON. only cat I can co-sign for is ONHOLLOWEDGROUND & dude who came to the frst summitdejuan?55? who played D1 for someplace in chicago....

greezee, shut up please, ur fat and outta shape! and ur jumpshot is suspect! lol

nyc, I'm not worried about y'all. for some reason, you get jj, kerry, henz and me and everything else will fall in place. bbq is key and important,bball is extra, but smoke is crucial.
Henz is lookin at the permit, but lookin at June 27th for now.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

man I know ya aint tryna ball at the NY summit

once I bring my balling kicks its over
I hope your ball game is better tyhan your sports knowledge

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

attention to coordinator/host for the so cal summit: MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A COSTCO MEMBERSHIP & A GOOD OG/MOM & POP LEGIT MEXICAN MARKET FOR THE REAL "CARNE ASADA"

crank you got ballin skills? nycballer thinks differently.
laugh.gif

bottom line is EVERYONE IS REALLY TALKING LIKE U GOT HOOP GAME..... CMON. only cat I can co-sign for is ONHOLLOWEDGROUND & dude who came to the frst summit dejuan?55? who played D1 for someplace in chicago....

greezee, shut up please, ur fat and outta shape! and ur jumpshot is suspect! lol

nyc, I'm not worried about y'all. for some reason, you get jj, kerry, henz and me and everything else will fall in place. bbq is key and important, bball is extra, but smoke is crucial.
Henz is lookin at the permit, but lookin at June 27th for now.
Swear MECKS u better not be talkin about Vallarta or some @%%#
laugh.gif

Korean Bell Update:
  • basically, the lady said that we cant "reserve" a spot because there is nothing there but a bell and that one basketball court, but she can make sure that a bunch of other people dont come.
  • she instead recommended we have it at point fermin park (down the street about a block away) which makes sense, because there are benches/barbeques/tables etc. BUT there are no basketball courts. Still a LOVELY view
  • there is a little park BY korean bell called Angel Gate Park (i think) its literally just down a hill, we could maybe have our bar-b-que there and walk up to the basketball courts
  • no rules against bar-b-ques at the bell
  • i guess if we bring our own stuff they really dont care. she just seemed to think it would be dumb to have it there when theres nothing really there
  • she needs a specidic date so i can double check theres no other groups/functions happening that will bother us
LET ME KNOW WASUP!!! and heres the info on the other places and how far they are relative to korean bell:

Pt. Fermin Park

Driving directions to Point Fermin Park

(310) 577-5700

0.3 mi - about 1 min

[table][tr][td]
icon_greenA.png
[/td] [td]
Korean Bell of Friendship
[/td] [td]
camera_dr1.png
[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]1.[/td] [td]Head south on S Gaffey St toward W 39th St[/td] [td]
camera_dr1.png
[/td] [td]
0.2 mi
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2.[/td] [td]Turn left at W Paseo del Mar[/td] [td]
camera_dr1.png
[/td] [td]
463 ft
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
icon_greenB.png
[/td] [td]
Point Fermin Park

500 West Paseo Del Mar, Los Angeles, California
[/td] [/tr][/table]

27787_CaLA_PointFerminPark3_HAL_JKrane.jpg

The park i am talking about (it has no name so i got a satellite view) the circled area is the bell/hooping area and its pointing to where thebenches are at. notice its just a hill and bam... your there.
pimp.gif

again, i can take care of everything just give me a specific date, and ill look into how much food will be and well split it amongst people going.

sounds cool....
i'm gonna be drinkin champagne & beer at the korean bell shootin 21 on that court gettin lost in the view and I'll brown bag some sammiches.
we can improvise on bbq, etc..... but it's gotta be at that bball court. thats just my opinion

sounds cool....
i'm gonna be drinkin champagne & beer at the korean bell shootin 21 on that court gettin lost in the view and I'll brown bag some sammiches.
we can improvise on bbq, etc..... but it's gotta be at that bball court. thats just my opinion

im down ben like i said i think we shud have it at that little park i mean its literally like a 2 minute walk up a hill. come on youre not that fat
laugh.gif
but someone set a date... last saturday of may? last saturday of june??

and ben man. how could you not hit me up when your in my hood?!??! i didnt know you knew about san pedro and all! i feel special haha

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

yeh NYC will be a good/great one... it'll be the last time I get to chop it up with JJ, Kerry, Henz & flightman aka Fab for prolly a long while

dauqs, if you can't dunk by then, you get no food, no champagne, no nothing!(word to rico in paid in full) YOU'RE 6'8"!
I can dunk now, off vert and Im at 50%.
lol. god damn, a game with you versus Rob aka Hollowedground would be ugly. I wonder if anyone on NT could see him on a street court.
KG, u got hops? i'mma slap you. lol

and yes, the NYC summit is tentatively set for late June, Prospect park with bbq and extra roasting goin on..... I'll bring out NYC OG's
and i'd be more down to host a summit in NOVA or DMV maybe over MIA

I got the first pick of the draft.......I Got Dauqs even if he did miss that ball at Dodger Stadium lol, *cross over, lob* *ball between the sticks,lob*.........something like that lol

Somebody say smoke ???
nerd.gif

Dont worry outta towners , I got G13 and purple kush on smash in NYC, straight Cali bud, so Ben you'll feel right @ home
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

boost you put on weight fam

-bdis-
Camera adds 10lbs
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yo i forgot to ask. when is a good date for you boost? ben? wing? pap? lax? dom? prodigy? lakers?
any day or time is cool for my schedule but yea a saturday would most likely work
Weekends work best but just don't do it mothers day weekend or memorial day weekend.

Oh yeah, Ben, I got a costco card, im good. Mecks, place looks dope, im good with it. Cant wait to ball with yall, im gonna have to get my Notic on (no And1)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by stepinitup

sign me up for the dunk contest

I'd like to see it recorded. Everyone on NT claims to have a 36" vertical and can do windmills with ease.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The "with ease" part gets me everytime.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by bdis1986

boost you put on weight fam

-bdis-
Camera adds 10lbs
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rjwco

yo i forgot to ask. when is a good date for you boost? ben? wing? pap? lax? dom? prodigy? lakers?
any day or time is cool for my schedule but yea a saturday would most likely work
Weekends work best but just don't do it mothers day weekend or memorial day weekend.

Oh yeah, Ben, I got a costco card, im good. Mecks, place looks dope, im good with it. Cant wait to ball with yall, im gonna have to get my Notic on (no And1)
laugh.gif

Lol, real talk depending what weekend you have it King might be down here staying with me and Im sure he'd wanna roll

Originally Posted by jpap348

MECKS any date really works for me...we're gonna have to find the spot to
pimp.gif
at
theres some abondoned military bunkers a few yards away .. supposedly their haunted so we shud have fun
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Casper Spearchucker

I'm down for a view with the crew. If y'all want some assistance from an old, broke down, pre-Alzheimer's mf'er, don't hesitate to PM.
my god. you NEVER post but when you do you have me
roll.gif
roll.gif
every time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

Originally Posted by jpap348

MECKS any date really works for me...we're gonna have to find the spot to
pimp.gif
at
theres some abondoned military bunkers a few yards away .. supposedly their haunted so we shud have fun
frown.gif
laugh.gif

man I'm gonna be scared as hell
laugh.gif

OK so, here goes a list of possible dates i took everyone request into account these are all Saturday dates:

May 16th (WAY too close IMO)

MAy 30th

June 6, 13th, 20th (fathers day weekend, and 27th but ben said hes going to NYC so the last date may not be good. let me know.

i think a june date is best. and i say we move this to the socal forum once we get the date straight

nerd.gif
crank nice on the court?

D-1 ballers????

i been meanin to prove to some more ns that i should be n the league...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom