The 2009 US Open - Grand Slam Tennis

As I said before the match, Caro was not going to throw in 39+ unforced errors and that was the difference in the match. Oudin had to play more aggressive andshe ended the match with 43 unforced errors and against a "pusher" you are going to lose with 43 unforced unless you have at least 20+ winners.

tired.gif

I feel like she's my little sister.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ludex360

Wozniacki is better looking anyways
Yes.

Props to her for handling her business on such a huge stage. Everyone was supporting Oudin (and rightfully so) but Wozniacki stood tall.

laugh.gif
what's with her voice... oh my god, just killed it for me... hahaha sounds like she doing an impression of a deaf girl, she's not deaf is she?hahaa

If Wozniacki over-seasons her food, Craftsy is ready to drop kick this broad right in the baby maker.

Originally Posted by What up

If Wozniacki over-seasons her food, Craftsy is ready to drop kick this broad right in the baby maker.

screw that... i'd do something else to her baby maker though so long as she didn't do that deaf girl impression again.

she definitely isn't too hard on the eyes... but then again, female tennis players almost always look about 5 times hotter than they would be on thestreets, i've found.

It's amazing to me that a guy like Soderling could absolutely house all but about 25 players in the world... yet a guy like Federer can just completely ownhim still. Ridiculous the level Roger is on.

Back
Top Bottom