The 2009 US Open - Grand Slam Tennis

laugh.gif
I was wondering if ESPN would cut the coverage at 11.

Is it going to be on USA at all this year?

i'm glad some ppl watch tennis on this board... im a ball boy at the us open.. who wants to buy my extra polo, shorts, sneakers,?

^ Yeah... very disappointing. She needs some new guidance...
Originally Posted by byeehaaw

i'm glad some ppl watch tennis on this board... im a ball boy at the us open.. who wants to buy my extra polo, shorts, sneakers,?

Do you have to wear their sneakers or can you rock your own 'heat'?

^ Yeah, I think it could have been because of his (Gasquet) suspension... which led to a drop in his ranking and as a result, meeting a top-seeded player earlyin the tourney...

LongRange3Ball wrote:
NOOOO, MARAT SAFIN!

His last open... you'll be missed.

Yeah, I wanted to see him go further in the tournament... his fiery character (as well as his tennis) will be missed...
04337099145a6cac19143a35a7998416-getty-ten-us_open-safin-melzer.jpg

If I stay in Queens this weekend I think I may head out there for the day Saturday and try and catch some matches. Will take pics of course. I haven't beento the Open in a couple years now.

ANyone really care about the Clijsters game? WHy does ESPN2 insist on showing this right now when Rafa Nadal is on? I just don't understand.

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

ANyone really care about the Clijsters game? WHy does ESPN2 insist on showing this right now when Rafa Nadal is on? I just don't understand.

If you wanna watch the Nadal match, go to usopen.org. They live stream the matches.

But yeah, ESPN2 FTL.

Rafa's looking pretty sharp...

It still amazes me how players nowadays are able to slide on hardcourts...

Amazes me too but I always can't help but kinda wince everytime I see it hoping it doesn't lead to an injury.

Looking forward to a possible 3rd rounder of Dent/Murray even though it might be a slaughter, I've always been a fan of Taylor. And I just realized Kieferis in the Open I could have sworn he retired
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Amazes me too but I always can't help but kinda wince everytime I see it hoping it doesn't lead to an injury.

Looking forward to a possible 3rd rounder of Dent/Murray even though it might be a slaughter, I've always been a fan of Taylor. And I just realized Kiefer is in the Open I could have sworn he retired
laugh.gif

I'm glad that Taylor's making a comeback. He showed so much promise before getting injured a couple years ago.

Nadal straight whooped Gasquet. I thought it might've been closer than the actual result.

Proshares wrote:

Looking forward to a possible 3rd rounder of Dent/Murray even though it might be a slaughter, I've always been a fan of Taylor. And I just realized Kiefer is in the Open I could have sworn he retired
laugh.gif

I know EXACTLY what you mean, cuz I wince everytime as well... once the shoe and the court 'gains traction', it can get really ugly...�
frown.gif

Lol... I thought Dent was�retired... I had to bring this up...
laugh.gif

��

I'll be there twice this weekend. One day, one night. It will be my first time, and I'm pretty excited.

Who's this guy looking like a combination of steve nash and bob sura playing against federer? loll

Does anyone know what happened to Taylor Dent and to a lesser extent Robby Ginepri? I'm a tennis fanatic and I haven't seen them in awhile. I rememberwhen Dent, Ginepri, Blake, and Roddick were the faces of American tennis.

Back
Top Bottom