The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by 0cks

Game shorts to the beach? Lolz
laugh.gif
Better than wearing your McDonald's jersey to the bar....

I see u, Omar Cook
laugh.gif

ciara always looks good enough to sit on your face.  
she's extra thirsty to be in the spotlight though.  she has no music career so she'll probably be hopping from athlete to athlete now.

Ciara is not attractive to me. to each his own, but i've never found her to be nice.

how does cp3 look out of shape?

CP3 just doesn't look SOLID to me. I wouldn't call him flabby, but I wonder what his body fat % is. I am pretty sure it would rank near the bottom of starting NBA PGs. His mid section area in that picture is what made me say that. Granted it might be the wind/shirt, but I have always felt this way.

A simple Google Image search will bring up many examples of why I say this.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

What's wrong with wearing game shorts to the beach?
*shrugs*

I rock my NBA/NCAA shorts all the time to the beach.
Because everyone is looking at you thinking one of three things:  You can't afford swim trunks.  You didn't know swim trunks existed.  Or you have never been near water.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
soychulo wrote:

*shrugs*

Because everyone is looking at you thinking one of three things:  You can't afford swim trunks.  You didn't know swim trunks existed.  Or you have never been near water.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

dudes on NT are weird.

Originally Posted by soychulo

*shrugs*

laugh.gif
Being that Amare is african-american, I'm willing to guess that 2 of those 3 things are true
laugh.gif

Sometimes I feel like these players are trying too hard. Im not feeling the KD backpacks, he can stop now...but who am I to judge

And I dont think anyone thinks Amare doesnt have money or never been to the beach.

Few pages back Humphries had cargo shorts on the beach- is that bad too?, its not like dude is rocking a suit on the beach, he's just comfortable

Back
Top Bottom