The 2010-11 NBA Casual Wear Thread - NBA Finals p141 - Bieber Lesbian Swag

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

I thought these 2 fits were very well put together during last nights post game. I seen Bron with the mean shine, I think it was a Rolex.
I thought he had some kind of Audemars deal?

Oh yeah, and Wade's outfit sucks.

He does have a Nice watch deal. one post game he had on a Mean black band/black face joint
pimp.gif

yEa DWades fit def wasnt on point.

Bron was clean tho
I'm curious if Bron's stylist picks out his postgame gear in advance or what.  As someone else said, there are definitely times when he's REAL hit or miss with it, like you can tell when he's dressed himself.  I mean, I'm sure he's picked up some pointers regardless and he's pretty clean in comparison to most NBA players. 

I've gotta agree with the people who said the only thing wrong with that GQ pic is how tight the pants are but it likely wasn't up to him.  I wear All Slim Everything too but those things are damn near jeggings.  I'm cool with white pants/jeans when done right, let em breathe though.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Originally Posted by you big dummy

604823lilwaynemarleygtr.jpg

Buddy on the far right looking like Wes Johnson with a thyroid condition

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Weezy killing it with the v-neck/sweats/and hometown reppin Hornets fitted. i diggs
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Stat chilling in his green Knicks shorts on the beach
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i always said that if i were in the NBA id always be doing that %#*%
laugh.gif

T-Mac still @$%@$+@ rocking Ed Hardy hats... trying to go back to his prime i see
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

I've gotta agree with the people who said the only thing wrong with that GQ pic is how tight the pants are but it likely wasn't up to him.  I wear All Slim Everything too but those things are damn near jeggings.  I'm cool with white pants/jeans when done right, let em breathe though.

Usually they don't post skin tight jeans in GQ. I think it's because he's basically flexing his quads so the jeans look alot tighter on him than what they probably look like when hes standing up straight. This happens to me in FB photos and I get all sorts of hate posts from my boys 
laugh.gif

I love Amare he's my favorite player but someone needs to tell him he can't wear what a 6 foot and under person wears he just looks to odd.

arriving for Game 5

Dirk
gyi0064903240.jpg

James Harden and Eric Maynor
gyi0064903239.jpg

Nick Collinson
gyi0064903238.jpg

Stevenson
gyi0064903230.jpg

@ Heat-Bulls  - game 4

Weezy
3230f91a3e8cb34f815b3ae.jpg

x710.jpg

Drake
5c71bd3643fce65ffa83ac2.jpg

gyi0064891065.jpg

Gloria Estefan
3ec48d266560f50357a3f64.jpg

Chad Ochocinco
810x.jpg

Gloria James and Jolinda Wade
710x.jpg

Gabrielle Union
d9d6921d.jpg

Serena Williams, Adrienne Williams, Larsa Pippen
275fa4ce.jpg

Craig Sager
e9yoma.png

gyi0064890760.jpg

7583bd2cee563df4e9f3d0c6b063f78c-getty-114148386cc093_chicago_bull.jpg

d2558a1247d59c255f5a3c8.jpg

Weezy's girl looks way better in that flick than those beach pics in the general thread
pimp.gif

Eric Maynor, another member of #TeamTopButton

lkjADFSHHadsfhA THE ****** KJDSFHAHSDFHADSFGA;JSDFJDSFASDFASDFADSFADS

IS THAT THE HOMIE FROM GAME OF THRONES????

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

lkjADFSHHadsfhA THE ****** KJDSFHAHSDFHADSFGA;JSDFJDSFASDFASDFADSFADS

IS THAT THE HOMIE FROM GAME OF THRONES????

eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

its not even that hes a ******.  It's that he's rocking white gloves and a jacket from the Paul Revere collection. 
pimp.gif

its not even that hes a ******. It's that he's rocking white gloves and a jacket from the Paul Revere collection.

This had me on my back! LMAO!

Back
Top Bottom