The 2012 ESPYs...hosted by Rob Riggle

What's the worst that could happen?

16k2kyd.jpg

laugh.gif
 @ that dig he took at Belichick. 
"You're allowed to tape the SuperBowl Bill"

(actually you're not)

"Eli Manning, Fourth Quarter, down, let's run a little play called the same exact thing we did last time".

Giants baby, 
pimp.gif
. Brady is our *$!%+ forever. 

Yo did anyone see Nash's girl?
I only caught a glance but she looked BAD.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rob Riggle
roll.gif

Got damn he's choking up there

yeah he's terrible, but I mean at least it's not terrible 
indifferent.gif
, it's terrible 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rob Riggle
roll.gif

Got damn he's choking up there

yeah he's terrible, but I mean at least it's not terrible 
indifferent.gif
, it's terrible 
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Nah nvm, this dude Riggle is TRASH. 
roll.gif

He's choking so bad.

tebow dominating the espys and probably wont even win an award

this guy is okay in movies, but why did espn get someone so unpopular to host, i didn't know his name until today

even though I'm a Giants fan I voted Gronkowski on this one, male breakthrough athlete.

He deserves it, easily. Lin didn't do much to change the Knicks fortune, Gronk elevated the Patriots.
EDIT: and Lin won it, of course hypes voted for this guy. He has huge upside, could be a star but Gronk is a star and the best player at this position.

Looks like this is going to be a popularity contest, turning this garbage off. 

That award rightfully belongs to Lin.
Dude went from sleeping on his brother's couch to a household name.

Tomlinson growing out his hair? 
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Nas performing? Random but appreciated.

StaXX wrote:

cool, he still won it out of novelty (and yes him being an Asian pro baller is still a novel idea to many, hence his popularity). 
his play had nothing to do with it. pick almost any other ethnicity and it wouldn't have been that big a deal.

This dude Gronk broke records and absolutely BEASTED on the league last season. 

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

StaXX wrote:

cool, he still won it out of novelty (and yes him being an Asian pro baller is still a novel idea to many, hence his popularity). 
his play had nothing to do with it. pick almost any other ethnicity and it wouldn't have been that big a deal.

This dude Gronk broke records and absolutely BEASTED on the league last season. 

people act lin was sleeping on his brother couch because he was poor, dude was already in the nba making a lot of money

Hayden 
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Best joke Riggle had was about the Saints having a fund to pay Brees.  Nash wasn't even having the nickname joke
laugh.gif

My son Brittney Griner really should have worn something else. That @@!+ was ridiculous.

Man I just turned on ESPN and was wondering why Joakim Noah was on stage and then realized that it was Brittany Griner

Back
Top Bottom