The 2012 ESPYs...hosted by Rob Riggle

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Patriots fans stay complaining and whining over something.  For all we know the Pats could have cheated this year......AGAIN, so as far as I'm concerned Gronk's going to have to put up those numbers again this year and maybe the year after until we can say he's the real deal. 

Everyone knows Jeremy only won because he's Asian and attended Harvard

Yeah Gronk deserved that award but Lin got it because he's not black, basically

Keeping the old traditions of Boston alive I see NooEra.........SMH.  Way to represent champ.      

laugh.gif
Oh so now im a racist because i speak the truth ? Duece, please tell me more about how Lin would be as hyped up as he is now if he was black
laugh.gif
dont be stupid fam and dont let your unwarranted hate for Boston deter you away from the truth. If pointing out that Lins hype train is being fueled by his ethnicity is racist then yes im a racist
laugh.gif
You caught me.

Who had a more succesfull year last year ? Gronk or Lin ? And if you dont think Gronk is the real deal then you dont know football. Not a surprise.

Originally Posted by NooEra

Patriots fans stay complaining and whining over something.  For all we know the Pats could have cheated this year......AGAIN, so as far as I'm concerned Gronk's going to have to put up those numbers again this year and maybe the year after until we can say he's the real deal. 

Keeping the old traditions of Boston alive I see NooEra.........SMH.  Way to represent champ.      

laugh.gif
Oh so now im a racist because i speak the truth ? Duece, please tell me more about how Lin would be as hyped up as he is now if he was black
laugh.gif
dont be stupid fam and dont let your unwarranted hate for Boston deter you away from the truth. If pointing out that Lins hype train is being fueled by his ethnicity is racist then yes im a racist
laugh.gif
You caught me.

Who had a more succesfull year last year ? Gronk or Lin ? And if you dont think Gronk is the real deal then you dont know football. Not a surprise.

I never called you a racist champ, not sure where you got that assumption from.  I've seen too many of your posts for me to think your a racist............you may reside in a racist town, but personally I wouldn't call you a racist based upon what I've seen from you.  So in that regard as far as I'm concerned your cool to walk the streets, consider yourself blessed. 

Last year Lin single-handedly helped revitalize and rejuvenate the Knicks in the basetball mecca of the world...........in the media captial of the world.  Meaning Lin had a bigger overall significance than Gronk did.  Stats wise Gronk had a better year than Lin, but as the saying goes stats aint everything.  Did Lin receive more recognition this year because he's Asian, sure and there's nothing wrong with that because to me I've seen alot of folks get recognition just because they are white so it goes both ways, and it's not even equally the same or equal if you ask me. 

As far as who between the two is the real deal, anybody can have a great year.  I want to see that same player repeat that great year with another great year and then another great year so on and so forth after that.  That's how I would determine who the real deal is in any sport.  If both Lin and Gronk repeat the same season if not better than they both had then we would be working with something.    

roll.gif
roll.gif

Salty Knick fans run rampant
laugh.gif

Saying an award of any kind doesnt matter is that loser mentality . That #%## matters .
It's an ESPY son.

Fair enough good sir. we just gonna have to wait and see what's good with both of them this year. Fact remains that Gronk got robbed of that award, though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You caught me.

But you know Blake, Bron, Adrian Peterson won it before....they're black.  The point is that Lin had a movement going.  I dont think he is going to be a great player in the future, but he put together a really good stretch in a really big market..........but hold up, who cares?  Why are you guys arguing about the ESPYs?

we talking about ESPY's

laugh.gif

i bet dudes throw them damb things away or dont even bother taking them after the show.

Was a little surprised that Lin won but fans voted.  Asians love the internet and voting for stuff.

jessica biel looks annorexic.

the jokes were lame though

lins bow tie was gross

more pics of oliver mun.

Back
Top Bottom