pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

someone tell me SOMETHING about tavon wilson johnson 
laugh.gif

no seriously, tell me something outside of his height, weight, 40 time, and position...
nerd.gif
from what im reading from "experts" on twitter, he sounds like he's gonna play back up DB and special teams. i am confused...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

BB just proving he knows more than anyone else.
it wouldn't be a draft without one of those, would it?
laugh.gif
From SC

48: New England Patriots -- Tavon Wilson, DB, Illinois -- Nobody likes versatile defenders more than Bill Belichick, but this is an overdraft in the minds of some. He can play corner and safety, and was an Honorable All-Big 10 mention after displaying ability to tackle behind the line of scrimmage and some coverage ability. But most draftniks had Wilson with a sixth-to-seventh-round grade, if a draftable grade at all.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by CP1708

Love what Cincy is doing.  But am surprised they didn't take a RB. 

Me too. RB/WR would've been a sexy pick, but getting a DL that many had first round grades on at that slot is great. RB/WR HAVE to come in the 3rd round.

well brandon graham.. it's been fun

and still have 5 more picks in top 200: 88, 123, 153, 194 and 200

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque
from what im reading from "experts" on twitter, he sounds like he's gonna play back up DB and special teams. i am confused...

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

BB just proving he knows more than anyone else.
it wouldn't be a draft without one of those, would it?
laugh.gif
From SC

48: New England Patriots -- Tavon Wilson, DB, Illinois -- Nobody likes versatile defenders more than Bill Belichick, but this is an overdraft in the minds of some. He can play corner and safety, and was an Honorable All-Big 10 mention after displaying ability to tackle behind the line of scrimmage and some coverage ability. But most draftniks had Wilson with a sixth-to-seventh-round grade, if a draftable grade at all.

*shrugs*

First person to not have a video of highlights played... in the second round. 

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Teams studying the giants ... need a strong front 7 to compete in this league though ... it's a must

It's a copy cat league. Teams tried it after the Giants first SB win.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

Teams studying the giants ... need a strong front 7 to compete in this league though ... it's a must

It's a copy cat league. Teams tried it after the Giants first SB win.

of course ... esp w/ the rules and passing records ... u need fresh legs for the pass rush and if u can find a JPP type player ... u've struck gold 

Not sure if I'm excited about Adams coming to the Steelers. Our track record with troublesome ohio state players isn't so good. Maybe Cameron Heyward will help Adams stay out of trouble. If he stays out of trouble, the Steeler o-line is going to nasty...

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by AG 47

Broncos grooming their future?
Midus well, Peyton only there for a few years

True and I guess it's not a bad idea to have decent backup behind a guy with 4 neck surgeries. But they went QB super high...obviously need some impact players there.

Originally Posted by CP1708

God damn it, the Patriots traded down. 
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hell if tavon was the guy at 48...i can't imagine who we're taking in the 3rd round or 5th round
laugh.gif

lamichael
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom