The 2013 "What Did You Get For Christmas?" Thread

Some j crew stuff and a memory foam pillow.

if that pillow doesn't work out for you, try a buckwheat pillow.
That memory foam pillow is most definitely not going to work out for me. Those pillows supposedly take a while to form and take shape, but I move around way too much when I'm sleeping so it's probably never going to settle. :lol:

A pair of pajama pants from moms .. 26 years of my life and she has never seen me wear a pair of pajama pants at home lol I only wear basketball shorts! Love her though ..

That's all I got.

I'm the oldest of four kids so I don't expect anything, as long as they're happy with their gifts, that's all that matters.

Last edited:
Few pair of kicks, Black Scale T-shirts, and some NF selvage denim. 
smokin.gif

Got a couple hundred dollars. Going to use it for textbooks for next semester and I bought myself a ticket to see Jay Z next month.

Got a couple hundred dollars. Going to use it for textbooks for next semester and I bought myself a ticket to see Jay Z next month.

Dope! Hope you enjoy the Jay concert fam, I seen him every time he was in town for the past 10 years except for this past weekend. I bought tickets 4-5 months ago and ended up selling it to my boy because I decided to go to San Diego instead since I never been before.

Some j crew stuff and a memory foam pillow.
if that pillow doesn't work out for you, try a buckwheat pillow.
That memory foam pillow is most definitely not going to work out for me. Those pillows supposedly take a while to form and take shape, but I move around way too much when I'm sleeping so it's probably never going to settle.
laugh.gif
I'm like that as well.

A buckwheat pillow has been the best pillow I've used.

It's not life changing, but I get better sleep, neck support, and coolness.

Here's the barand of the buckwheat pillow that I bought.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...garden&rh=i:garden,k:buckwheat pillow zen chi

Here's a video that helped me decide on getting a buckwheat pillow:

i don't see how anyone could every wear the xmas lebrons....seriously when could you ever bust those out. even on xmas they're just hideous.

Slippers

Sweatpants

Gamestop giftcard

SiriusXM radio + SiriusXM gift card

Money

nthat.gif

i don't see how anyone could every wear the xmas lebrons....seriously when could you ever bust those out. even on xmas they're just hideous.
Well, I have every colorway so far, so I might as well get these, too.

Body hair trimmer and about 80 dollars. I suggest all my hairy dudes get one, feel mad smooth right now. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom