The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one of those basically meaningless accomplishments/stats that ESPN likes to keep track of, but whatever...
laugh.gif
 ESPN loves to add someone to a new list every day.

"Players who averaged at least 23 points, 7 rebounds, 1.5 steals per game while going through the process of a divorce"

After last night's game, I realized that there's not one team in the Pacific that doesn't hate the Clippers. They have bad blood with everyone in the division now.
laugh.gif
Because the ****s are full of **** boys
i mean, you gotta look at who is the common denominator here. Why is it that these teams all have problems with the Clippers? Can't be the Clippers causing it right?

And who is always in the middle of these in-game extra curriculars but is always made out to be the victim?  oh yes, Mr. Griffin.   it can't be him though. it must be that everyone else in the league that plays against him and has problems with him just must be crazy, not him

i mean, you gotta look at who is the common denominator here. Why is it that these teams all have problems with the Clippers? Can't be the Clippers causing it right?

And who is always in the middle of these in-game extra curriculars but is always made out to be the victim?  oh yes, Mr. Griffin.   it can't be him though. it must be that everyone else in the league that plays against him and has problems with him just must be crazy, not him
Griffin is definitely a troll. But he also takes a beating in there and rarely retaliates. I don't blame him for acting out like he does.

Griffin is definitely a troll. But he also takes a beating in there and rarely retaliates. I don't blame him for acting out like he does.

Yeah, it goes both ways. Guys -- especially smaller ones -- definitely try to be physical with him to get in his head. He plays physical back and -- yes -- takes the occasional flop. (Though much less often now than in prior seasons). So, I can understand why players don't like him, but I also understand why he does what he does.

Blake thoroughly enjoys to flop and act though, no denying that. He loves that part of the game. It's Rodman like. He knows exactly what he's doing out there in heated situations word to when he dumped water on that Warriors' fan

I always think Griffin is kinda smug when he's on the court. I'm not saying he should be acting a certain way, but that + the occasional flop or physical play (even when warranted) will rub other players the wrong way.

it's a lot more than just his reaction to hard fouls. that i can understand (When it's warranted at least, sometimes he overreacts to common fouls).

He is constantly talking **** and doing dirty stuff. Shoving people on rebounds, elbowing people in the ribs, always arm locking people and taking them to the ground. It's no wonder everyone gets into it with him when he's constantly doing that kind of stuff.

I've sat 2 rows off the court at a Kings-Clippers game, i've seen all of the subtle little dirty things he does. And dude is talking **** to opposing players during literally every free throw

Last edited:
Agree on Blake. He talks a whole lot of ****, then flops and pretends he's the innocent party. I just don't like him because of his arrogant non chalant demeanor.

I like Blake as well, I enjoy his antics most of the time. I don't have a problem with trash talking either. He may be a grimy player but folks also take cheap shots at him constantly. 

Last edited:
it's a lot more than just his reaction to hard fouls. that i can understand (When it's warranted at least, sometimes he overreacts to common fouls).

He is constantly talking **** and doing dirty stuff. Shoving people on rebounds, elbowing people in the ribs, always arm locking people and taking them to the ground.

That's disappointing to hear. If he's doing all that stuff, his rebounding numbers really should be better...

He is constantly talking **** and doing dirty stuff. Shoving people on rebounds, elbowing people in the ribs, always arm locking people and taking them to the ground.

That's disappointing to hear. If he's doing all that stuff, his rebounding numbers really should be better...

Meh. That happens on every possession of every NBA game

Kobe's 81-point game on NBATV right now.

Jalen Rose, Matt Bonner, Mike James, Chris Bosh, Mo Peterson... a starting five etched in time.

The Signin Contracts In Clubs maiden voyage has not been the best so far.

Mavs 0-4 first rest of West's top eight. Rockets out to 16-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom