The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brandan Wright, Thaddeus Young, JJ Redick, Corey Brewer, Lou Williams, Shawn Marion, Tarik Black, Tony Delk, Jarnell Stokes, Penny Hardaway, Elliott Williams, Shawne WIlliams just to name a few. YALL AINT READY
smokin.gif
no way Delk and Penny would suit up to play, their bodies literally  aren't ready... they old as dirt

I was gonna say the same thing about that MD list.

Dudes go by city....not state. 

Baltimore (Melo, Gay, etc.) + the DC area (KD, Lawson, Oladipo, etc.) are two totally different places.

I lumped them all together. KD is really from PG County MD. That's where Seat Pleasant is. It's tricky.

I lumped them all together. KD is really from PG County MD. That's where Seat Pleasant is. It's tricky.
Ain't that tricky. Seat Pleasant is literally 5 minutes from the city line.

That's DC to the rest of the country. 

That's why when they had the DC/Baltimore game years back...KD was on the DC squad.

and as far as Toronto basketball, the best canadian basketball player right now is Corey Joseph....the rest won't amount to anything, why? because the culture here is weak, their minds are WEAK...
laugh.gif

I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Nothing unites the people of the world like NYC slander.

Last edited:
Ain't that tricky. Seat Pleasant is literally 5 minutes from the city line.

That's DC to the rest of the country. 

That's why when they had the DC/Baltimore game years back...KD was on the DC squad.

That's why I went by state. PG is MD to me because I grew up here. PG & Bmore both MD.

By the way, I don't think this will ever stop being funny. Melo & Amare > LeBron & Wade.
pimp.gif

I just realized they got Ariza on the Miami team. That ***** is from LA. 

Whoever made those lists is ******ed.

over you head huh buddy?

I am from Toronto btw...the talent of basketball here is buns....any dude that has come out of Canada has been scouted at a young age and immediately deported to USA to hone on their skills and actually play REAL basketball players...

you think wiggins, joseph, tristan thompson, staukas, bennet played their whole amateur career in Toronto/Canada?

foh buddy, the second anyone figured they might have had a shot based purely on atheticism, physique and dominance of a weak Canadian basketball culture, they were sent south to see if they would amount to anything...

Your argument is like saying MJ was born in NY so he is a New Yorker, even though son was raised and grew up in North Carolina...

and as far as Toronto basketball, the best canadian basketball player right now is Corey Joseph....the rest won't amount to anything, why? because the culture here is weak, their minds are WEAK...

they will all be low double double guys for the rest of their careers....only guy that came out of Toronto and spent his whole amateur career (until graduating high school) was magloire...

Those players spend maybe 2 years in the states, and all played for the Canadian national team and aau teams out of Toronto. you are making a distinction without a difference.

\
Players from Oklahoma;

KD, Russ, Ibaka, S. Adams, R. Jackson, Perkins, Morrow, Perry J. Lamb, McGary, Lance Thomas, Ishe Smith, Jerrett, Roberson, Collison

Right now is all that marrers

Never thought I'd see the day we'd see Canada on Canada violence in there. I thought you Canucks were better than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom