The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'd like to see the Warriors keep the streak going but i can definitely see them losing in Memphis if Bogut doesn't play

Last edited:
"You think the streak ends Tuesday"

What a shocker :lol: :lol:

At least I back it up with facts. :lol: Not a baseless opinion. I've faded my team before BTW. If I really felt like Golden State would win this game, I would fade Memphis. I just don't see it happening, though.

"I just don't see it happening"

:lol: like the Grizz are unstoppable

But hey Yall beat us last year :lol:

Those feelings :x No one said the Grizz were unstoppable :lol: . But, there's a thing called "matchups". I just think we are a bad matchup for Golden State. That's not saying Memphis is unstoppable. There are just a lot of factors to consider in this game...

- 3rd game in 4 nights for Golden State
- Possibly no Bogut against a team that feast in the paint
- we defend the 3 ball pretty well
- Grizz @ home (a place they rarely lose)
- someone's water is bound to get shut off (either Curry or Klay by TA)
- i'm not sure if Dray can handle Zbo in the post. he always struggled against him.

I mean damn :lol: if you guys lose, it doesn't mean you are not contenders. Its ok to lose a game, but I do think we win Tuesday.

Last edited:
Lol! People really on social media making a deal about dude taking 19 seasons to catch Mike. Started at 17 too, smh. Mike practically sewed his career pts up at 13 seasons if you wanna keep it real but imma let these folks bask in their hopes.

The reach is real [emoji]128514[/emoji]

What feelings? losing to Memphis proves nothing. Can't win them all but this winning streak has been sweet though

That's all I'm saying :lol: . Its just one game. I will say that if you guys win, it will definitely open my eyes up a little more. I always felt you guys were a good matchup for us and it'll be interesting to see if things have changed.

Even if this streak does end soon for GSW, they are bound to start another right after.

When dude posted that Strength of schedule a week or so back, they had one of the easier ones up to that point, and one of the easier ones to finish the Season.

Last edited:
One thing that's going to hurt for sure is Dray stretching the floor against Zbo. :x

Last edited:
Russy's career apg is higher than Steph's.

It's really absurd what he's doing right now avg 25, 6, 7 on 50% in less than 30 minutes on the floor.

Some dude's have created a narrative about Russ and refuse to let it go..

I can't even remember how many times I (or other thunder fans' on here) had to explain why trading Russ for rondo was a bad idea

Last edited:
I thought it was known MJ showed Kobe these moves one summer. IDK though.... they secretly trained together.

Unless something drastic changes like a big time injury to steph or iggy, I can see the warriors winning 69/70 games at this pace.

As long as they don't touch my Bulls record, we good.

I thought it was known MJ showed Kobe these moves one summer. IDK though.... they secretly trained together.

Yes it's beyond known and it was prob more than one summer but he def tutored dude. Til this day I have no idea why he chose to do so, smdh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom