The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly Dwyer retweeted him, but Kelly Dwyer has proven in the past week he sort of doesn't 'get it.'

Didn't realize Kenny Anderson was sexually abused as a child 
mean.gif

The raptors upcoming roadtrip because of the hockey world junoirs.

@bulls, @clippers, @nuggets, @blazers, @warriors, @suns

:x

2-6 might be a victory.

**** the world junoirs. :smh:

The raptors upcoming roadtrip because of the hockey world junoirs.

@bulls, @clippers, @nuggets, @blazers, @warriors, @suns

:x

2-6 might be a victory.

**** the world junoirs. :smh:

Damn, that is a brutal trip. I'd be happy with 2-4 if I was a Raps fan, ecstatic at 3-3.

danny's a slick bastard

BOSTON — While no deal is imminent, the Boston Celtics are making and taking their share of calls to see what is available via trade and just as important, what other teams think of their players.

While most of the attention regarding Boston's future has been focused on free-agent-to-be Rajon Rondo, he remains a player that teams are still very much in wait-and-see-mode about as far as making a pitch for him.

As reported earlier by CSNNE.com, Jeff Green's stock continues to rise in the eyes of a number of NBA teams.

He has been the Celtics' most consistent player this season and is poised to be one of the top players available this summer if he decides to opt-out of his contract and become a free agent.

Other Celtics whose names have come up in recent weeks as potentially being on the move soon are Brandon Bass and Marcus Thornton who are both free agents this summer.

Boston would love to unload Gerald Wallace's contract which has $20.2 million over the next two seasons remaining, but that would be difficult to do considering his lack of production at this point in his career and the amount left on his deal.

The Celtics like Detroit's Greg Monroe, but multiple league sources told CSNNE.com that the 6-foot-11 big man is "highly unlikely" to be traded.

By signing a qualifying offer last summer, Monroe has the right to veto any trade offer that the Detroit Pistons would consider.

But if a deal came along that was to his liking and he decided to not use his veto power, Monroe would have to forgo his Bird rights which would limit the amount that potential suitors could pay him because in losing those Bird rights, teams could not go over the salary cap to acquire him.

Monroe is expected to stay with Detroit for the rest of the season and see what his value is as an unrestricted free agent this summer.

The Celtics aren't the only team looking hard to get a deal done sooner rather than later.

Yahoo Sports! NBA writer Adrian Wojnarowski tweeted earlier today that, "Among most active teams on phones: (in no order): Celtics, Pistons, Suns, Timberwolves, Hornets, Clippers, Pacers, Nets, Nuggets, Rockets."

GSW should still push for the 1 seed. They will face 8th first, then the 4-5 seed winner.

They won't play a 2,3,6,8 seed until the WCF and it's likely this will work in their favor, +Homecourt all the way through in the meantime.

OKC and SPURS will probably fall in the 2,3,6,8 half of the bracket. With OKC at 6 and SPURS at 2 or 3

Last edited:
Jeff Green on the Clippers sound good to you guys?

Yes, depending on what we'd have to give up to get him.
Jeff Green on the Clippers sound good to you guys?
still sounds like a 1st round bouncing but it does sound good

I figured if your gonna get the most out of him might as well keep him paired with a playmaker...he can play off of CP3/Blake and there won't be too much pressure on him. I'm sure one of the younger guys like Bullock would be gone though but I can't figure else what else you can throw in there. But that's what I would do if I was LAC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom