The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubie is the realest alive :rofl: he'd be killing the trolls in this thread with essays if he was on here.

Last edited:
B5jscM_CQAAqNwT.png

Was at the game last night, the officials left a lot to be desired on both sides. Remember specifically in the second half when they called some BS foul on Rondo when that Dennis kid clearly pushed off. Ended up being a pretty good game though.
grin.gif

Korver isn't their best player but he's the most important. He makes everyone's job easier on offense. What he's doing from 3 is God like.

whoa, vince still able to dunk-by guys at his age

You're not serious about that being a dunk-by right? That was a text book dunk-on in my book. Body contact and Vince went over him.

yes, he got the angle. there was no body-body contact. vc got the arm out to gobert. clearly a dunk-by. still impressive.
this is a dunk-on

as you can see, zo/vc had both upper body contact

semi srs

Last edited:
Vince has really turned himself into a useful role player. A lot of high level players struggle with that transition.

Vince has really turned himself into a useful role player. A lot of high level players struggle with that transition.

I think it says a lot about how skilled, unselfish, and versatile VC was in his prime. Very underrated in terms of that stuff because everyone expected him to be a Kobe level alpha dog.

that dunk would be impressive for anyone in their early 20s, so considering VC is about to turn 38 and is playing in his 18th season, it's even more :x :wow:

Vince's transformation is incredible, he's outlasted and is outplaying everyone of his contemporaries. T-Mac/Kobe/A.I.

He's the only one who's made the transition from star to high level role player.

Vince's transformation is incredible, he's outlasted and is outplaying everyone of his contemporaries. T-Mac/Kobe/A.I.

He's the only one who's made the transition from star to high level role player.

the shade thrown at Kobe :lol:
But VC is doing good

Probably because he was the only one of the three willing to accept that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom