The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
nerd.gif

Because he's a selfish chucker and doesn't play defense.  Like Kyrie
If you're the 2nd option i dont think thats being selfish, thats like saying dame is selfish

But if you're a 3rd option on a lotto team & you avg 20 ppg, thats being selfish

Any team with a 3rd option that can put up 20 a game should be in the playoffs

If you're the 2nd option i dont think thats being selfish, thats like saying dame is selfish

But if you're a 3rd option on a lotto team & you avg 20 ppg, thats being selfish

to be fair they were the ONLY 3 options on that roster. they got nothing from anyone else. Jason Thompson and rookie Ben McLemore were the other starters and there was nobody on the bench

to be fair they were the ONLY 3 options on that roster. they got nothing from anyone else. Jason Thompson and rookie Ben McLemore were the other starters and there was nobody on the bench
to Isaiah's credit.... the Kings were somewhat competitive and entertaining in the games DMC, Rudy, IT all played.

Another good point. They played .500 in those games.

People have to remember Rudy came like 30 games into the season then Cousins missed a bunch of games and so did Rudy and then at the end of the year IT missed like 5

Love isnt a Max player though, not because he won't get a Max, but because he hasn't signed a Max yet. Context is everything.
Again, these Papers and Tweeters and blogs running up news, that isn't news.

He must've copped some strength shoes because he's actually yamming now and then. He would always try to rise on people but his elevator reaches the penthouse now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom