The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: @ the MCWAAP award.
1b5d6efd_andrew-wiggins-smiling.png

Kevin Love is a very talented basketball player. But in general he doesn't do enough of the little things to help your team win games. Playing solid individual defense or even respectable team defense for one. Hustling for loose balls, calling for the ball, taking the challenge every night. I think Kevin Love is a good player and a good guy but he leaves me wanting more. I don't see a player with much heart and pride on the floor. Obviously coaching and playing with a new team have some effect. Those are some of my personal reasons.
Like booster club C-Webber?  I kinda agree with what you've said.  Most lazy guys that collude like Lebron, Wade, Denver, Love are lazy guys that 'need' assistance.  They aren't dedicated enough to try put their own stamp on things.  Love is great though, but definitely under utilized with the Cavs.  So long as the 'egos' of Kyra and LeBald are in the way, Love will always be the mobile that carries batman and robin.

I'm talking about the crowd...not the style of play. 
Yea i know, they gotta start selling out more games first, but I just went to a game a few weeks ago and still felt the crowd was a little weak. But it's definately picked up the last 4-5 games at home. Which I believe they all sold out. Jus kinda hard to have a Rucker Park type crowd when there isn't really much one on one being played and the ball is constantly moving, whereas Rucker Park is alot of one on one's, dribbling and the ball stopping.

Last edited:
Kevin Love is a very talented basketball player. But in general he doesn't do enough of the little things to help your team win games. Playing solid individual defense or even respectable team defense for one. Hustling for loose balls, calling for the ball, taking the challenge every night. I think Kevin Love is a good player and a good guy but he leaves me wanting more. I don't see a player with much heart and pride on the floor. Obviously coaching and playing with a new team have some effect. Those are some of my personal reasons.

I respect your reply. Repped

Arenas & Swaggy could've been the GOAT backcourt if Gil didn't get those gun charges :smh:

grizz won with this move
Celtics tanking for realz
atl looking legit

still don't know who to pick out of the west between gsw, sas , okc and now mem

Saw those tweets too. Don't know what the Clippers could offer for Afflalo other than Reddick or Crawford. If it was one of those two, picking up Afflalo would only marginally help the Clips.

On LA radio today they were talking about Kobe shutting it down for the season. Anyone else hear something about that?

I don't care about steroid use.

but

But if anyone in the league has used steroids it's Hassan Whiteside, apparently dude was up to 290, after getting drafted at 220. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom