The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh... 

it aint even that serious man.... u act like im tweeting at this ***** or commenting on his IG 

a few comments in a thread don't mean nothing.... stop being overly dramatic b 

Hes Sheltering dwight like the baby jesus

Last edited:
You seen that 9' 350 lb ref holding Dwight back. My boy couldnt break free from his clutches. If so, woulda been a wrizzzap for KG and his scared ***

Last edited:
Dwight has to be the most disliked person in the league. :lol:

I really would like to know the inside scoop on why everybody hates him.

His clownish soft ways and the fact he should be dominating way more than he does. They don't respect him. He's had a decent career but he's a cotton candy boy with no heart. Been done with that punk.

Last edited:
KG ain't want it with McDyess
He ain't want it with Ant Peeler
But went at Dwight :lol:

That says a lot about Dwight.

In all 3 of those situations, I see a superstar who doesn't want to get ejected over an altercation with a role player
I used to say the same thing...until I realized KG was the instigator in all of them. I'm not even blaming Dwight for not going all out, I'm saying his reputation got people testing him.

Dwight is a weird dude. i once listened to him go on a 45 minute rant about the United States needing to learn from other countries. Something to do with education and poverty.  Idk it was really strange

Dwight has to be the most disliked person in the league. :lol:

I really would like to know the inside scoop on why everybody hates him.

i think he gets along with a lot of his teammates. he really is all about having fun and clowning around. could easily see how some older guys who take winning seriously get turned off by his attitude.

i think he gets along with a lot of his teammates. he really is all about having fun and clowning around. could easily see how some older guys who take winning seriously get turned off by his attitude.

But even KD called him out...and he was in a suit on crutches :lol:. Its gotta be deeper than that. When current and former superstars all have zero respect for you it goes beyond just being soft.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Damn, I wished I couldve seen the Nets-Rockets game.
Been said many times over but its about time someone put KG in his place.
D-HO slap boxing :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom