The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah b, it was Larry Hughes and Bobbie :pimp:

Larry Hughes is a chump of the highest order. He had his best year for us leading the league in steals then ran off to be Brons side chick. I remember him more for his Nelly video appearance then anything he did on the court.

and the most random event of the night is all-star Mo dropping 52. where is ja rule in a time like this

speaking of random whats good with @DON RAMON
 avy. wild pause, right

Yo I always thought his avy was of the old WWF tag team Demolition. Upon further inspection though...ha ha ha. I'm a idiot.

Larry Hughes is a chump of the highest order. He had his best year for us leading the league in steals then ran off to be Brons side chick. I remember him more for his Nelly video appearance then anything he did on the court.
He also got $70 million for it.

I wish blatt would grow a pair and bench him for tonight and the next game. Too bad he has no authority over the cavs :smh:

He would never coach in the NBA again. Pretty sure that's why he hasn't spazzed out. :lol:

I would have lost my **** a month ago.

and the most random event of the night is all-star Mo dropping 52. where is ja rule in a time like this

speaking of random whats good with @DON RAMON
 avy. wild pause, right

Pretty sure durant was injured and Silver made the rest of the league get off the juice.

Enter Pantharo

mo williams got fiddy two
what's next? rio going for 25
nerd.gif
eek.gif
i'll believe it when i see it

Man I just went to YouTube and watched Morris explode on Hornacek and then watched that push by LeBron. The push is worse, watching that video framed it into a better perspective for me just now. As Mad has Morris was he didnt really seem like he was out to disrespect the coach just angry, LeBron straight sonned Blatt.

On top of it, Blatt went over there to defend LeBron and argue with the ref over a call made against him

Last edited:
Clearly Bron pushed blatt out the way to avoid him getting a tech..

dudes always making a big deal outta nothing

Man I just went to YouTube and watched Morris explode on Hornacek and then watched that push by LeBron. The push is worse, watching that video framed it into a better perspective for me just now. As Mad has Morris was he didnt really seem like he was out to disrespect the coach just angry, LeBron straight sonned Blatt.

On top of it, Blatt went over there to defend LeBron and argue with the ref over a call made against him

LeBron was saving him from a technical. It's not that bad. It was a bit dramatic though.

I mean that part is obvious, but it seemed like he was annoyed by the fact that Blatt is even over there as if hes some sort of nuisance. These arent random speculations being pulled out of thin air, LeBrons hinted at not liking the guy and as undermined his authority on previous occasions 

Since when is it a player's place to do that?

When Pop wants to get T'ed up, his players get tf out of his way and let him get T'ed up. That's part of a head coaches job to deal with the refs.

Lebron was out of line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom