The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlisle be calling too many damn timeouts.. cmon fam, cut the ****... team full of vets don't need all these TOs
laugh.gif

Man every time i watch a Mavs game i feel like Carlisle gets double the amount of timeouts as the other team

I was watching PTI and Tony said that according to windhorst Blatt calls plays and lebron totally ignores ihe plays and runs something else. And basically does whatever he wants. So while Blatt should have manned up a while ago, lebron was always gonna do whatever he wanted to do and undermine him. The second he came to the cavs Blatt should have been gone.

Lebron didn't want to be labeled a coach killer and Gilbert didn't wanna look like he had no power (and "waste") money.

Well they didn't exactly do to well when Bron was out :lol: Maybe he should be calling the plays.

I think its hilarious people try to defend their losing with the " they're not that good without Lebron" like they don't still have two all-stars. Even without Bron the Cavs should be a .500 team in the East.

I was watching PTI and Tony said that according to windhorst Blatt calls plays and lebron totally ignores ihe plays and runs something else. And basically does whatever he wants. So while Blatt should have manned up a while ago, lebron was always gonna do whatever he wanted to do and undermine him. The second he came to the cavs Blatt should have been gone.

Lebron didn't want to be labeled a coach killer and Gilbert didn't wanna look like he had no power (and "waste") money.

Well they didn't exactly do to well when Bron was out :lol: Maybe he should be calling the plays.

I think its hilarious people try to defend their losing with the " they're not that good without Lebron" like they don't still have two all-stars. Even without Bron the Cavs should be a .500 team in the East.

The article also said that Tyronn Lue calls TO's behind Blatt's back :lol:

Thought Chandler Parsons would flourish with 3 Mavs starters sitting. Nope 4 points at halftime

Last edited:
Bruh Wiz are clowning the Bulls.. Nene out here hitting stepback threes :lol:

Thats twice in a week we've owned these cats.. whooped em in the playoffs last year too 5 games. Yet the media will probably still rate Chicago > Washington :rolleyes

GG to the Bulls fans.

Back to back wins vs the Spurs and Bulls. Way to answer a 31PT blowout to ATL. Proud of my team.

Last edited:
What a way to finish this game. Wizards earned this one

2nd game of a back-to-back and they came out and did their thing. Bulls were more rested...no reason for them to give this one up. However, this is a different Wizards squad...I'll take it :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom