The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lopez isn't a game changer. Can't stay healthy, and is horrible as a rim protecter and rebounder. Is an upgrade over perkins though, and as a result having Adams off the bench would be a plus I suppose.

Man if we lose to the Lakers, I'm hopping on the #ByeBlatt bandwagon. Lets go Cavs
smokin.gif

do you know what kind of restaurant it is?

i wonder if sheed still lives  or has a home in oregon as well. he loved that place

Apps and sandwiches, mostly. It's a pretty popular bar, though. Always a crowd at night. I've never eaten there (I know, blasphemy). It's been open for about five years, or so. It's a few blocks away from KeyArena.

http://www.oskarskitchen.com/

I wish they would have met in the Finals, just once.

Would have been great.

Everything worked out for the best.

Lopez isn't a game changer. Can't stay healthy, and is horrible as a rim protecter and rebounder. Is an upgrade over perkins though, and as a result having Adams off the bench would be a plus I suppose.

Not a damn thing about that trade is a game changer. I'm not even sure Barkley and Shaq have been paying attention to Brook/the Nets these last few years.

The Post threat far outweighs bad rebounding and Ibaka is the Rim Pro.

KD and Russ both rebound better than Ibaka and Adams is still too wet behind the ear.

If they aren't going to run an Offense, they need a "back to the basket" scorer inside who can see the floor and kick out to the open man on Double Teams. 

**** brooks. Russ go to home to LA and KD go home to DC

The Post threat far outweighs bad rebounding and Ibaka is the Rim Pro.

KD and Russ both rebound better than Ibaka and Adams is still too wet behind the ear.

If they aren't going to run an Offense, they need a "back to the basket" scorer inside who can see the floor and kick out to the open man on Double Teams. 
we gotta start Dion now because he can at least hit the 3 some what decently and looks like he gives a lot of effort on the defense end. Roberson cannot buy a damn bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom