The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thunder biggest problem is Coaching & Not being able to get inside buckets. Considering they aren't gonna get any kind of offensive system running under brooks it's best that they have as many players possible who can beat their man 1 on 1. They have TWO guys who are basically unguardable & Waiters & Lopez are two very good players on offense.

What's also being ignored inthis covo is Lopez ability to consistently knock down midrange jumpsots. That opens more lanes for Westbrook/KD/Waiters That aren't available when Adams/ Perk are in the game.

IMO if this move goes through they are the biggest matchup problem for any team in the West.
At least this guy knows basketball.  KD has no post, dude is a KG body type with Vince Carter mentality; lives and dies by the shot.  Quit on Team USA because of mental fatigue.  WB is reckless and he's wasting his knees away, still not a big dude that can post either.  More so, still sees himself as the #1 and prays day in and day out that KD would point the limelight at him.

Yeah, Ibaka is soft, and Perkins didn't deliver for them.  Lopez would be good for them, as he has 'real' size.

At least this guy knows basketball.  KD has no post, dude is a KG body type with Vince Carter mentality; lives and dies by the shot.  Quit on Team USA because of mental fatigue.  WB is reckless and he's wasting his knees away, still not a big dude that can post either.  More so, still sees himself as the #1 and prays day in and day out that KD would point the limelight at him.

Yeah, Ibaka is soft, and Perkins didn't deliver for them.  Lopez would be good for them, as he has 'real' size.

This post is so dumb. I don't care what KD "doesn't have," he has enough to go 32 7 and 5 on over 50% and when healthy is essentially a walking WCF appearance. How does he live and die by the shot if his FT rate is consistently one of the highest in the league? Your comments about Westbrook are so silly that I won't even address those.

Edit: My bad, just realized it was the NT tGod Bravelude who said that silly **** :lol: disregard

Last edited:
For past, present and future posts of Bravelude

incredulous.gif

Man my brother Andre looking ugly in OKC right now :frown:

But as far as OKC goes, Their problem isn't Scott Brooks. At the helm, he's consistently gotten them deep into the playoffs. They've just run into some serious bad luck since 2012, and that happens man. As "bad" as scott brooks is, when they are healthy they go deep into the playoffs every year, they flirt with 60 wins every year, and from a success perspective there's no way a new coach will be better than brooks in all likelihood.

At the end of the day, the Thunder have been hurt at the worst times, and they've lost to some great teams in the process. I feel as though that the window for the Westbrook + Durant led Thunder in regards to them winning a championship is closed. (Flame suit on) All in my opinion of course, but they won't make the playoffs this year, and if healthy they'll be good next year, but they won't win and that's okay. They had a great run. Finals appearance, deep playoff runs, got a league MVP and some scoring titles out of the run, but they have plain ol' bad luck to blame for why they haven't won and while that sucks, such is the life with basketball.

I'm not sure you can blame it entirely on bad luck. They struck gold with kd/russ/harden and have been mismanaged ever since

This post is so dumb. I don't care what KD "doesn't have," he has enough to go 32 7 and 5 on over 50% and when healthy is essentially a walking WCF appearance. How does he live and die by the shot if his FT rate is consistently one of the highest in the league? Your comments about Westbrook are so silly that I won't even address those.

Edit: My bad, just realized it was the NT tGod Bravelude who said that silly ****
laugh.gif
disregard
What he doesn't have is probably what's keeping him from exceling further.  And yeah, guys are high on these types of player, but always fail to see the other end.  Yeah, dude gave up on Team USA.  He lives and dies by the jump shot.  With his size, he should be developing his game even further.  Yes, he's un-guardable, because he's a big that can shoot, but aside from that, what else?

Yeah, go ahead and blame the other guys around him, keep blaming others other than KD and WB themselves.. JMO dough.

Injuries are part of the game though.  This generation of ballerinas as entertainers is on point.  D.Rose mentally checked out, Lebron abusing his coach and taking vacation, Howard being a care bear and under achieving like Vin Baker.

Play that Allen Iverson commercial about playing through injuries.  Dude didn't practice but competed and played with his heart night in a night out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom