The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long live Russ 
pimp.gif

Wrong! Best thing ever happened was getting coach Bud and him implementing a spurs Like system
Call it whatever u like. U see how teams respond when they let go of Josh. Just ask Detroit fans about him. And Joe Johnson :lol: possibly the worst contract ever

Russ in his timeout interview "Opposing teams know not to talk to me when the game starts. No laughing, no joking, my team mates can talk to the other team if they want, they know not to talk to me. Talk to me when the game is over."

Last edited:
What did Kerr say when he was walking off and turned back around? 
roll.gif

"and put that in the f'n ______"

Last edited:
Lol best thing that ever happened here was getting rid of those 2.

I was in this thread when the Hawks went on there first win streak before the year ended...every nter on here trashed them...oh I remember...now it's "oh they for real" naw they were for real as soon as horford healed and everyone got comfortable in buds system...look at the games the Hawks lost..each one with the exception of that 1 fluke cavs game came down to the last minute...oh and let's not forget how the refs screwed us out of a few wins

Any way PACBACK hope we ******* destroy whoever team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom