The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never-mind the fact Wiggins is a 19 year old defending the other teams best player every game.

In fact he's guarded every Suns PG, a Gerald Green and the Suns seemingly attack whoever Wiggins ISN'T guarding.

If Wiggins was on the Cavs, he could've freed Lebron up to be the roamer on defense :smh:

bron didnt wanna share the spotlight. dude is a ****boy.

he never thought he'd be getting waved off by kyrie. Wiggins would've absorbed the team in a season and a half.

lebron could not be more free on defense

he just stands around doing nothing
laugh.gif
true

You have got to be kidding me just got there and already in the game for meaningful minutes....
But from the Bill Simmons mindset 5 years 120, you gotta play him

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me just got there and already in the game for meaningful minutes....
But from the Bill Simmons mindset 5 years 120, you gotta play him
Get the circus out the way early, plus its not like he cant handle the likes of Mathew Delladova

Can be said by every team since it is 29 teams in the NBA right ? Ohhhh I get it...every team in the east suppose to get better in the playoffs but ATLANTA right ?

Yeah your logic View media item 1356179

7 games series aren't the same as a random Friday night in January. Hawks fans will fall so hard this year in the playoffs. I can't wait.

Last edited:
Now Austin Rivers is that ahole kid who's only playing because his dad is the coach 
roll.gif

i know we all played with one of those kids growing up

Last edited:
Can be said by every team since it is 29 teams in the NBA right ? Ohhhh I get it...every team in the east suppose to get better in the playoffs but ATLANTA right ?

Yeah your logic

I'm still taking battle tested playoff squads over the Hawks. I know Chicago and Washington can win a series. I'll wait for the Hawks to do it before I drink the kool aid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom