The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
pistons gonna smash the 6ers tonight and give ATL that work on monday.
You know the game on Monday is at 2:30pm or something right?

Must be in London or whatnot.

Edit; There are like 6 games on during the day Monday. 

Last edited:
It looks that way.

Dude started HOT

MCW actually isn't a bad player word to buccem, Dude is super careless with the BBall though.

Last edited:
Jennings is stacking assists right now feeding Singler.

4th and 5th= Offensive and Defensive rating of the Pistons.

Last edited:
I know upper level seats at LA and NY probably go 300 dollars at stubhub :smh:

not in la they dont. I bought my brother a single ticket for the game last night against the cavs for 91 and that was in the lower level. Didn't get them off stub hub though

Last edited:

I know upper level seats at LA and NY probably go 300 dollars at stubhub
mean.gif
not in la they dont. I bought my brother a single ticket for the game last night against the cavs for 91 and that was in the lower level
why did you make him go to a game solo?

How sad 
embarassed.gif

not in la they dont. I bought my brother a single ticket for the game last night against the cavs for 91 and that was in the lower level. Didn't get them off stub hub though
what website you use? I used seatgeek last year for a Lakers game and the lowest it got was 80 behind the backboard

what website you use? I used seatgeek last year for a Lakers game and the lowest it got was 80 behind the backboard

Tickexchange / ticketnow. I've been to like 3 laker game this year and each time i've payed now more than like 80 dollars a piece (bought 2 because normally it's me and my brother who go)

I don't care for the sleeved Jersey's but I think Minnesota's black are the nicest off all the League Uni's, sleeves and sleeveless.

I like GSW greys too.

That sucks for Milwaukee. They cut Nate Wolters to sign K-Mart too.

They should grab Nate the Great.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom