The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pau's pick and roll defense will be the demise of the Bulls come May.

That or Thibbs mismanagement of minutes.

What you like about Wiggins is that at 19 years of age, he's already playing out of the post quite a bit. Makes it much easier for him to be effective offensively operating from there, it also to a degree covers his inefficiencies in his offensive repertoire. So while he still isn't all that great at manufacturing offense for himself off the bounce, he doesn't need to be all that in that regard since he's operating from the post a lot.

He's also flat out shooting the pill quite well lately.
i see the tmac in him. And he plays good d.

Why couldn't Marquis Teague be as good as his brother

Why couldn't Kyle Korver be this good when he was on the Bulls

Why is Noah always ******* hurt

Why is the sky blue

Last edited:
Pau's pick and roll defense will be the demise of the Bulls come May.

That or Thibbs mismanagement of minutes.

It's not just Pau's P&R defense, (Even though it is bad) the bulls as a hole seem confused on their P&R coverages as far as what they want to do. Just in the ATL game alone, they were Icing for a few possessions, then they go under on certain possessions, then some plays pau will just drop back and they'll overload the strong side, they overall just seem confused in that regard and I think that has a lot to do with the Bulls slippage on Defense this year.

It's not just Pau's P&R defense, (Even though it is bad) the bulls as a hole seem confused on their P&R coverages as far as what they want to do. Just in the ATL game alone, they were Icing for a few possessions, then they go under on certain possessions, then some plays pau will just drop back and they'll overload the strong side, they overall just seem confused in that regard and I think that has a lot to do with the Bulls slippage on Defense this year.

Wasnt pau complaining about not playing in the fourth quarter again this year?

Dude needs to know his role

Our defense has been straight RANCID this year...you had a good point about Pau's P&R defense. With Noah being in and out of the lineup and not really playing well this year, our entire defense is looking like hot garbage. There also seems to be a lack of interest in closing out and lack of overall energy/hustle...nothing like any of the Bulls teams of the past few seasons. They think they can coast on defense because their offense is much improved but their recent slump indicates otherwise.

I think Pau's pick and roll d is a big part of the equation

Honestly, I think he'd be getting the Boozer treatment in closing minutes if he wasn't so productive on points and rebounding

one of those nights where GSW just didn't miss anything. hopefully the rockets bring more effort on wednesday.

With Kemba out I thought we would drop this one, but the rebounding effort from MKG (16) and Biyombo (14) helped us out a lot. 

14 offensive rebounds to Indiana's 7 may not seem like much, but the second chance opportunities kept us in it.

Gerald Henderson played well tonight also. 

Matt Barnes is more than a solid enough 3 and D guy for us. As a starter, he does everything you would want from that 3 position.

I have the Warriors/Rockets game recorded, and damn they put up 131...
sick.gif

On a back to back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom