The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
not likely hell be top 15 tho if kd comes to wizards then its possible to make top 10 hes good but no pg is ever best in the world

no pg is ever best in the world
1Magic%20Johnson-2.jpg

I just can't believe how bad the Lakers have been since they got their own channel. It's painfully sad that they have to devote 24/7 coverage of this abomination

The pre and post game shows for every game, with no hope for a win. The all access behind the scenes shows on a team that are nothing but a bunch of losers. It's as funny as it is sad

God bless the anchors 

Last edited:
I just can't believe how bad the Lakers have been since they got their own channel. It's painfully sad that they have to devote 24/7 coverage of this abomination

The pre and post game shows for every game, with no hope for a win

God bless the anchors 

There's soccer, a lot of old school games and features on TWCSN. It's a lot more than the current Lakers.

There's soccer, a lot of old school games and features on TWCSN. It's a lot more than the current Lakers.
True but my point is they still have a ton of coverage on the team, there's only so much you can do when you're covering a steaming pile of garbage 

I can't imagine James Worthy's state of mind and company every night, like seeing the difference between him now and him on KCAL is hilarious 

Last edited:
Emmanuel Mudiay is a another d town product that shouldve went smu if he had he would be number 1 across the board in 2015 draft john wall 2.0 instant help to most lottery teams he and D'angelo Russell would both be perfect for lakers,knicks,magic or twolves can trade rubio magic/76ers can use guard rotation like suns

Emmanuel Mudiay is a another d town product that shouldve went smu if he had he would be number 1 across the board in 2015 draft john wall 2.0 instant help to most lottery teams he and D'angelo Russell would both be perfect for lakers,knicks,magic or twolves can trade rubio magic/76ers can use guard rotation like suns
No, I don't think Mudiay would have been #1 across the board at all

Okafor looks good

Last edited:

The pre and post game shows for every game, with no hope for a win. The all access behind the scenes shows on a team that are nothing but a bunch of losers. It's as funny as it is sad

God bless the anchors 
I wish FirstTake would do an update and bring Jeannie's *** back on the show for a mid-season report card.

See if she is still singing that same 2/3 year plan for her Brother.

Last edited:

Yeah sucks he was academically ineligible

i guess i was talking about basketball in the last 25 years Magic is the some what exception as pg rule the world but no one since this man did in late 70s early 80s or before Jordan era

i guess i was talking about basketball in the last 25 years Magic is the some what exception as pg rule the world but no one since this man did in late 70s early 80s or before Jordan era
yeah agree with what you're saying

magic is only an exception because he was a pg as tall as a SF

seems like thunder gonna start sweating like cavs did in 2010 these look like dark days in okc KD and Westbrook may both be gone soon it all goes back to Harden trade....they will never win a title with the current team  injuries aside they wouldnt be top 5 in west they are presently out of playoff picture abd unless one the west top 8 self destruct they will be in lotto land this summer

cavs need one more piece to make a serious playoff run not ray allen either they can beat any one in east rt now but to do work in west they need one more piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom