The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't know why we bother with these who-would-have-washed-who discussions everytime there's a little scuffle in the NBA. Haven't we established that 99 percent of the dudes in the league have no real interest in actually fighting?
This. However there is absolutely zero reasoning for me to think that Dwight wouldn't wash Kobe if they actually did :lol:

Kobe knows damn well nothing was going to happen and it has nothing to do with Dwight being soft.

Last time I checked he ain't much of a fighter himself either. Just a verbal spat, if Kobe really wanted to do something to Dwight he had plenty of times to say or do something in the locker room back when they were on the same squad...

Kobe knows damn well nothing was going to happen and it has nothing to do with Dwight being soft.

Last time I checked he ain't much of a fighter himself either. Just a verbal spat, if Kobe really wanted to do something to Dwight he had plenty of times to say or do something in the locker room back when they were on the same squad...
We have a winner!

So I guess we on AD's tip for the season.

Can someone pm me when we collectively decide to do a NT turn on him?

Last edited:
As soon as someone says something like this, they are afraid. They know that they have no other recourse but to insult someone, and when a guy says this to another guy, it is done in retreat. 

Luckily, Dwight didn't go over there, and then make it a Willis Reed 2.0.

Your hate for kobe is disgusting. Shame on you.

Dwight aint gonna do a damn thing. The ***** couldnt even handle the fat nsync guy and got owned by a 15 year old female via text

Lol

SiriusXM NBA Radio retweeted
David J. Chao, MD ‏@ProFootballDoc 40m40 minutes ago
Julius Randle surgery this am. Tibia rodding. Expect full recovery after 4-6 months. @JamesWorthy42 had similar injury as @Lakers rookie.

Best of luck to young Randle. Really disappointed he's out for the season. As a non-Lakers fan, he was the one thing about the team that I was actually interested in seeing.

So I would guess, since he played in one regular season game, he won't get to take advantage of the Blake Griffin/Nerlens Noel loophole and be eligible for ROY next season. Seems unfair. But hopefully what's turned into a redshirt year for him provides a benefit in the long run.

Ain't that part of the reason why he left, cuz Kobe was too hard on him. Plus Kobe showed up in sweats to the meeting when Dwight was a free agent and basically told him "we don't need you".

Chris Haynes @ChrisBHaynes
Dan Gilbert says he would like to sign Tristan Thompson long term and says he believes they do too. Hopeful a deal can be made this week.

Dwight 
pimp.gif

Ain't that part of the reason why he left, cuz Kobe was too hard on him. Plus Kobe showed up in sweats to the meeting when Dwight was a free agent and basically told him "we don't need you".

Yep Dwight is soft

The Rockets ain't winning ***** with him as their feature

What exactly makes Dwight "soft?"
Trying to be non biased because i can't ***** stand the guy. I think people say that because of how he's always smiling and laughing and giggling like he's in the third grade. And that he tried to get his coach fired, then put his arm around him in that interview like 2 hours later. Also he hangs out with Kids. And he has the footwork of an eighth grader.

That's about as non-biased as you're gonna get from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom