The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ray Allen will not move the needle one bit for whichever team he goes to. I think acquiring him would just give the media another reason to hype up one of the teams (whether that's the Clippers or Warriors). It probably will not be talked about as often if its one of the other squads.

Considering there is no real relationship between him and the Warriors/Hawks, I think LAC (Doc), Miami (the obvious) and Wiz (Pierce) would make the most sense.

Steven Adams out three weeks with hand surgery.
doc2.gif

It's not about who could use him. Every team could use him. It's about who he can use. If he wants to win a ring, the last three make no sense.

So, why his choices are not Cavs, Warriors, Grizz? :lol:

I'm sure he thinks Lebron has the best shot in the East to get to the Finals. Even add the Spurs to the list. With how the Clippers looking, I think it has more to do with his relationship with Doc.

Last edited:
^

You'd have to ask him. But out of those 5 teams listed, the last three don't make any type of sense if he is trying to win a ring.

Last edited:
I figured it out...

Its about the night life :rofl:

He left all the small market teams off the list, but LA, ATL, DC, MIA and SF on the list. Smart thinking Ray :pimp:

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/2/9/8005061/tony-allen-grizzlies-damian-lillard-all-star-snub

Tony Allen takes a shot at Damian Lillard over All-Star letter

The Grizzlies are 38-13 and would be even better if Zach Randolph didn't miss a couple weeks due to injury. That's good for the third-best record in the NBA. They're rising, too: after defeating the East-leading Hawks on Sunday, they're 9-1 in their last 10 games.

Yet the Grizzlies only have one All-Star: center Marc Gasol, seen by everyone as the cornerstone of their team. Randolph and Mike Conley weren't named as All-Star reserves, then were passed over when Kobe Bryant and Blake Griffin needed to bow out due to injury.

That annoyed the Grizzlies. First: vice president of basketball operations John Hollinger.

@johnhollinger Maybe an All-Star replacement should come from the team that's 37-13 and had no reserves picked. #Hoopidea

Jared Dudley [emoji]10004[/emoji] @JaredDudley619
Is it me or how does the Memphis Grizzles only have 1 all star?!!! 38-13!! Esp since Kobe and Blake aren't in the game this yr.. #justsaying

Tony Allen [emoji]10004[/emoji] @aa000G9
Follow
@JaredDudley619 because Mike & Zbo didn't write a letter .... Lol[emoji]128515[/emoji]

And I'll like to see Dame do something about what TA said too :lol:

It is kinda sad that we have no other representation during all star weekend outside of Marc being named a starter. Lee like #2 or #3 in the league in 3PT% and didn't make the 3 point shootout. Conley couldn't even make the damn Skills Challenge. Zbo having his best season since 2010-11 and he couldn't be a reserve. The good thing is that it means more rest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom