The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

The best part about this is the fact Kevin McHale had the Celtics single-game scoring record (56 points). Bird went up to him and told him he was going to break it. Nine days later he dropped 60 on the Hawks lol.

He probably looked at Bird like

PMcNijb.gif

Last edited:
I guess there still are some trade talks going on ...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 18m18 minutes ago
Sources: Charlotte had discussions on deal to acquire guards Mo Williams and Troy Daniels, but talks with Minnesota stalled in recent days.

I guess there still are some trade talks going on ...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 18m18 minutes ago
Sources: Charlotte had discussions on deal to acquire guards Mo Williams and Troy Daniels, but talks with Minnesota stalled in recent days.

Mo would be great for Charlotte.

Wish Bird back didn't fail him, he coulda played till 39.
Yea his back is what killed his career. Had alot to do with how hard he played the game. Kinda similar to what Dwayne Wade is experiencing. He had those back problems for a while and still put up good numbers on the tail end of his career. I know he hurt his back one time laying concrete for his mother during his career. Crazy to think he could have even been better.

Ya know watching these Bird highlights really reminds me of how good he really was. He is giving it to the Hawks in every way possible offensively. Posting up, mid range jumpers, off the dribble, driving to the lane, 20 ft fade aways, shooting 3s, fade away 3s, offensive rebounding putbacks, outstanding passing, acrobatic shots, cutting and moving without the ball, transition, lol I mean he really was the full package. Larry Joe Bird :smokin :smokin :nthat:

You don't belong in this thread Homes

The best part about this is the fact Kevin McHale had the Celtics single-game scoring record (56 points). Bird went up to him and told him he was going to break it. Nine days later he dropped 60 on the Hawks lol.

He probably looked at Bird like

PMcNijb.gif

What's he saying there? :nerd:

Klay Thompson isn't leading his team in scoring.

Midas whale replace him with Monta Ellis.

If the Warriors record was the same as the Mavs and Klay was a horrible defender like Lillard I would agree

Just an FYI -- I don't know if you think 'defense' is just steals, but Lillard is better than Ellis in DVOA, DWS, and just about every other defensive category in the NBA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom