The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.

His "obsession" with Lebron has made him millions of dollars.
hes made millions?
sick.gif
You dont think hes paid? ESPN employees I would assume are well compensated, especially the guy that is lauded on being the "LeBron insider"

If a large segment of the general population didn't feel like they need to know everything about athletes/celebrities, people who do what Windhorst does wouldn't exist. You have to blame the people who give him an audience.

No surprised to hear that from Bosh. He always seemed like the odd man out of the "big 3" anyway. If he wasn't really friends with LeBron anyway, why should he talk to him now?

A Million though? People at espn get paid 7 figures? Damn, didn't know that

might not be everyone, when they had the show dream job and the guy was answering questions determining his starting salary. Stuart Scott made the comment, you are starting with more that I did. Can't remember the exact number, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't seven figures. But times have changed and add in inflation and "insiders" so who knows what it could be now....

Got damn Kyrie is made of glass. Lebron gonna mess around and be by himself again messing with him and Love.

OKC forever drafting well, McGary fell a lot because he didn't leave when he should've and injuries.

suprised that lamb isnt starting. dude isnt that good to begin with, but who is roberson?

suprised that lamb isnt starting. dude isnt that good to begin with, but who is roberson?

Hate to say it be lamb is done in OKC, no excuse why he shouldn't be in the starting 5.

I thought the kid was gonna flourish coming out of Uconn.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom