The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard alot of people saying Kobe was nice as well. I heard him . He was better then Shaq. Shaq had a few successful singles.. I like playing on the west side used to be my song in the 90s..

Shaq's first album actually went platinum. And he had a few more relatively successful songs after that. Apparently, he even put out a greatest hits album at one point.

I wonder if Turner/TNT forced Barkley on it in order for them to accept the Fashion Show.... After this past year I'm low key ready for Barkley to go somewhere when his contract is up.

Random thought: At what point did Maurice Williams become "Mo"? How about Stephen Curry and "Steph"? :lol:

Shaq's first album actually went platinum. And he had a few more relatively successful songs after that. Apparently, he even put out a greatest hits album at one point.
I remember his commercial songs. He had maybe a handful.. Didn't even know he was eligble to drop a greatest hits...

Gordon playing like a mad man ever since he got the Don Draper haircut.

***** don't look like a 6'8 One Direction member anymore and he's playing like it.

Lakers not gonna make a move huh? 

Hawks are absolutely killing it. Got a first round pick for Adrian Payne? A guy who they don't use. Also probably get Brooklyn's pick?

Goddamn. 

I would say nobody wanrs to see a fashion show but then again there is a thread dedicated to what nba players wear off the court.

And I know I'll probably end up watching anyway :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom