The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:

was over for yall once brooks got desperate and had to play funaki
mean.gif
The series probably could've been over with if Brooks never adjusted.
the biggest part about today and the offseason.. taking away scotty's ability to play certain guys so much

even if adams came back I would assume that enes would be the starter, numbers wise. It would be a great frontcourt if they could get their chemistry light.
Brooks though, he's that loyal guy. 

Adams would get the nod on pure tenure if I had to take a guess.

srs question....

why the Riley slurpage on this particular trade?

wasn't the word on the street that Dragic would only sign with like 2 teams....

so the Heat just got lucky that he wanted to come here

true enough, Riley made Miami a desirable destination..... but the trade itself, what magic was there to work other than just give the Suns something since they were about to lose him for free99 anyway...

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA · 12m12 minutes ago
The Cavaliers and Clippers are strong contenders to sign Kendrick Perkins once buyout is done with Jazz, league sources tell Yahoo.

This might be the one instance this season I root for the Cavs.

Did Andre Miller have a strong vet presence with John Wall? I'm a little surprised they moved Miller like that, Sessions seems like the ultimate trade deadline regular

I think Milwaukee may slide a bit. 

Defensively they should sill be pretty good but who's that guy now for them? OJ Mayo?

Luckily for them...the conference is so bad that they won't fall completely out but I can see Charlotte and Miami overtaking them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom