The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its crazy. You could kinda tell the respect Cousins had for Zbo. He barely wanted to look him in the eye when Zbo was talking to him. I never thought I would see Cousins do something like that.

Ok bruh relax you're looking way too much into it.

Last edited:
Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 16m16 minutes ago
Rip Hamilton announces his retirement on His & Hers

Was this announcement really necessary? Is there anyone who thought RIP was still playing?

Only elite players should do things like this. When people of this calibur do it, it just seems silly

When Zach being tough wins memphis a chip i'll care.

Like a fight's actually going to pop off, like being the toughest dude in the NBA is an accomplishment,
and it's not even like he comes off as not wrapped too tight and loses control like an artest or is just immature, dude seems pretty level headed.

Ramona Shelburne ‏@ramonashelburne · 16m16 minutes ago
Rip Hamilton announces his retirement on His & Hers

Was this announcement really necessary? Is there anyone who thought RIP was still playing?

Don C 2's around his neck :lol:

Ok bruh relax you're looking way too much into it.

Why you telling me to relax? Are you okay? :lol:

When people on here talking about Dwight's pull out game and the same sttuff all the time, I can't talk about an altercation? You relax bruh. Considering it was continuously being played on TV and there is an article talking about how bad of a person ZBo is...I'll say what I want about the situation.

Last edited:
peoplea getting upset. go FAP. league suvkd with out fights n rivalry. need to see more flagrants. each player gets 6. use them properly not on loose ball fouls which they call everytine in the 1/2 half.

I feel like z Bo ain't afraid of getting tossed out the league and would fade a ***** on national tv. You really shouldn't mess with them "nothing to lose" type dudes

Curry's pull up game>> Chris Paul's though

I'd throw dame and Russ in there as well

@MiamiHEAT: OFFICIAL: The @MiamiHEAT have signed F Michael Beasley to a 10-day contract - http://t.co/p8DKRjxhsK

Beas BYKE

:wow: if super cool comes in and does work Riley needs exec of the year

Like a fight's actually going to pop off, like being the toughest dude in the NBA is an accomplishment,
and it's not even like he comes off as not wrapped too tight and loses control like an artest or is just immature, dude seems pretty level headed.

Zach not going for that ho crap that's it. He's out there to play ball and win. You come with the sideways nonsense, he's gone check you.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Lets see if spo plays him this time around.
Be real messed up if McRob really comes back next month for real and reduce Beas back to his role last year lol... well that's if Beas gets more then a 10-day anyway

@detroitbadboys: Life ain’t fair: Michael Beasley has played more NBA games than Derrick Rose.

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

Its not like Zbo or TA purposely try to make players afraid of them :lol: . But, notice that you RARELY see anybody trying to test those two guys. I think it gives an advantage when players are afraid to play that physical game with them and not many guys in the NBA can do it without getting frustrated. Steven Adams is one of those guys, Perkins is another, Boogie can bang, but take a look at a lot of these playoff teams in the West right now. Many of those frontcourts and those perimeter players that TA will guard not going to test those two guys. I'm sure TA has hit players the wrong way several times, but you never see those guys get in his face like Harden did CP3 last night. :lol:

Considering that's the identity of the team, it helps give us an advantage regardless of how soft the league is now. But, when you can get guys like that frustrated as an opposing team, you can win ball games (i.e. Adams causing Zbo to get suspended, Boogie making Zach frustrated last night, etc.).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom